Become a Patron!

Alternative forums

Tux

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The only reason I joined this was because I need help with a certain type of atomizer that I guess we're not suposed to talk about... Does anyone know where I can get some answers without having my posts deleted?

State O' Flux

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The only reason I joined this was because I need help with a certain type of atomizer that I guess we're not suposed to talk about... Does anyone know where I can get some answers without having my posts deleted?
The atomizer you linked to is primarily for use with products other than e-liquid... and like most e-liquid forums, conversations about "other' vapable products is frowned upon.

Reading your first post... you're issue is most likely a poor, intermittent type 510 positive connection - which is why the resistance is bouncing around. If you can extend the 510 pin of your atty or your mod, you may fix the problem. Beyond that, without seeing it in person... it's a WAG.

Tux

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah thanks for the help Obdave

Tux

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The atomizer you linked to is primarily for use with products other than e-liquid... and like most e-liquid forums, conversations about "other' vapable products is frowned upon.

Reading your first post... you're issue is most likely a poor, intermittent type 510 positive connection - which is why the resistance is bouncing around. If you can extend the 510 pin of your atty or your mod, you may fix the problem. Beyond that, without seeing it in person... it's a WAG.

The threads fit perfectly and its long enough that the pin makes contact (Im pretty sure). I also know the istick is very "safe" with a lot of restrictions could that be part of the problem?

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was just asking a question dude, you don't have to be a douche about it, I'm not using it for "drugs" anyway don't act like such a Boy Scout you snobby little shit
Your assertion is duly noted. I still don't believe you, though hopefully you've gotten the help you need.

State O' Flux

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I also know the istick is very "safe" with a lot of restrictions could that be part of the problem?
I'm afraid I do not have an easy answer to your question. I have an extensive education in electrical devices and theory - but I use only unregulated mech mods - because sometimes, simple is gooder.

I'd suggest either returning the Istick as faulty, or unable to do that... take it to a vape shop that employs someone with an electrical degree... or even an electronics shop, where either might test your atty and Istick.

VU Sponsors