Become a Patron!

Alternative for eye droppers when using glass bottles?

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Many people say the prefer using glass bottles over plastic for various reason.
It stores the E-liquid better, It doesn't effect the flavor when reusing the bottle, and it doesn't effect the flavor over time.

I haven't been vaping for a while, but I prefer plastic bottles for various reason.
I can use a tip cap/drop cap which for me is much better. It's faster than a eye dropper, since the eye droppers I have been using, only fills like 1/3 of the capacity. Going back and forth when filling a tank, is just unnecessary in my opinion.

Eye droppers also have the disadvantage when there's little E-liquid left, so you can't get the eye dropper to the bottom.

I still want to use glass droppers, if it's true that they store the E-liquid better, and the flavor won't effect when reusing bottles.

I'm just curious for an alternative when it comes to eye droppers since I don't like it at all.
Would Graduated Pipettes be a good alternative? Or is that just silly?

Even though I read that many people say plastic bottles is not good when it comes to storing and reusing, I'm almost positive that 99% of people using RDA's use plastic bottles, because it's just so much better, easier and faster to fill with since it uses tip cap/drop cap.

So plastic bottles cannot be that bad right?

I have plastic and glass bottles. Should i use glass bottles, or does it matter? If so, what alternative for eye dropper could I use?

msrfrog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I use a pipette a lot to fill my RTA s. Its small tip fits well and holds much more than the dropper.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I use a pipette a lot to fill my RTA s. Its small tip fits well and holds much more than the dropper.

That's what I'm planning on using. I got a lot of it at home, so I hope it won't be cumbersome

msrfrog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's what I'm planning on using. I got a lot of it at home, so I hope it won't be cumbersome
It does get drippy when you don't have time to clean and dry them.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2 or 3 10mm luer lock syringe and a big bag of long tip medium gauge luer lock blunt-tip needles

VU Sponsors