Become a Patron!

Alternate cleito coils?

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone strayed away from the aspire .40 and .20 factory cleito coils and had luck with others? I know coil art makes a notch coil and I think others are out there. Are they any good or should one stick with factory aspire?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Has anyone strayed away from the aspire .40 and .20 factory cleito coils and had luck with others? I know coil art makes a notch coil and I think others are out there. Are they any good or should one stick with factory aspire?

I had a cleito for a short time, only used the coil art ones and didn't like them.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm looking a vaporspresso ectoc(so) coils -
BUT l love. The cleito

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have both versions of Cleito and I must say original coils are far more better than anyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

If you can get ahold of this kit (http://online.aspirecig.com/atlantis-evo-4ml-adapter-kit-p-223.html ) , you can use Triton or a wide variety of other top threaded "Atlantis Style" coils in your Cleito. Just screw the adaptor on top of your Triton (or other top threaded "Atlantis Style" ) coil and it is exactly the same size as a cleito coil.

VU Sponsors