What you guys think
e14b63378f6d43e4ab287f8f086e4143.jpg
1958e00f65d7964418d7a13996e5358f.jpg
b4cd432e210cd758e860f64c1ef11b66.jpg
c8ba60c36b157be0f7bc4b4d9d28e0fe.jpg
bcd15839a12e6184797c424235eaa8bc.jpg
700027678871990e041177ec9f644fd3.jpg

These are the official photos of the V2
It looks promising and unique, I don't know the exact specifications, more to follow....
The inner CLEAR chamber is the most interesting feature of this RTA
Can't wait to have it....

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Still waiting to test V1...or I thought I was supposed to be...communication doesnt seem to be there.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I kept telling flash LEON to contact you bro....

Vape On
He just did...Im glad they didnt just show off a nice RTA and flee like I thought, they have just been busy and Im glad hes still around. I told him I just like being in the loop and a simple update is all I would like. Im still excited to see it, the V2 looks nice and the Chamber looks pretty wide (hopefully I can throw some nice coils in it :D)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He just did...Im glad they didnt just show off a nice RTA and flee like I thought, they have just been busy and Im glad hes still around. I told him I just like being in the loop and a simple update is all I would like. Im still excited to see it, the V2 looks nice and the Chamber looks pretty wide (hopefully I can throw some nice coils in it :D)
Yes sir
You have to send me more coils...

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
We still need more specifications though

Vape On
When I receive a prototype I will use the Calipers and give the actual specs if they are not given by then. I will try and break it down with specs, its first look, what I think of it and after some time, a "how its been" portion. Like I do with almost everything else Ive done.

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Where is the wick retainer ring on that deck? how is cotton expected to hold right on top of the juice channels without that? :confused:

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the fact it starts with a black version first , not wait a month like most do. Remind me of a cubis tank, but with balls and rta. Like the gemini, hopefully I hear mid March for black version..

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A smoked glass, slight tint would look great aswell, damnit.. time for more vape gear.

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
black tanks are disgusting, and there is not even the slightest hint of racism in that comment :D , i am just referring to the fact that painted metal + liquid + inhale + get into your lungs + clean them and paint chips off = NO WAY!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
black tanks are disgusting, and there is not even the slightest hint of racism in that comment :D , i am just referring to the fact that painted metal + liquid + inhale + get into your lungs + clean them and paint chips off = NO WAY!
Wtf u talking about

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thats only if its in the Chamber which is a big no-no to begin with...

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wtf u talking about

Vape On
WTF did you not understand? well, I will say it in the simplest way possible, if you did not get it this time i can not help you, tanks are like food flatware, would you drink soup with a painted spoon? or do you prefer food grade stainless steel?

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thats only if its in the Chamber which is a big no-no to begin with...
chamber or else, it is just not a good or healthy idea all together, tanks go through a lot of abuse, heat, liquids, wipe, clean, wash ... paining them does not sound healthy, you vaporize food grade liquids inside and you inhale through them, even if paint is only on the exterior it does not hold well after a while, it is just not a good idea.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
chamber or else, it is just not a good or healthy idea all together, tanks go through a lot of abuse, heat, liquids, wipe, clean, wash ... paining them does not sound healthy, you vaporize food grade liquids inside and you inhale through them, even if paint is only on the exterior it does not hold well after a while, it is just not a good idea.
If its painted on...If its aluminum or other metals Cerakote or anodizing or electroplating will work much better but the cost will be much higher then paint. I dont mind colored tanks but it is subjective.

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I still don't have the Griffin, but I don't see this being the Griffin killer.... The only one I saw that might compete is the Gemini. Again I don't have any of them, just based on observations.... The deck on the Alleria is a little weird like @Vapomizer pointed out, but @whiplash leon said there will be a wick retainer ring (would love to see an updated picture to get a better idea of what it'll look like in its final stage). I would also like to see a photo with some decent coils installed to get a rough idea the amount of space is actually available. Hopefully I'm wrong and it lives up to the hype, itll make me thankful that I been slacking around and didn't get the Griffin yet., and I'd get this.

@whiplash leon what's the price on this guy?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rough sketches have been sent to Leon...hopefully I can get some feedback from him and go from there....
The Raymo RTA ;)
Big, Bold, and Funtional with the best of everything and then some.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WTF did you not understand? well, I will say it in the simplest way possible, if you did not get it this time i can not help you, tanks are like food flatware, would you drink soup with a painted spoon? or do you prefer food grade stainless steel?
So why the fuck you say that shit here, did you even look at this TANK? How is is ur fuck up comment related this thread???
Take a close a look at this tank then edit your stupid analogy!!!

Vape On

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So why the fuck you say that shit here, did you even look at this TANK? How is is ur fuck up comment related this thread???

Vape On
Nothing to edit, the tank is painted, i do not like painted tanks, personal preference... o_O

whiplash leon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor

so you can take a ss one

whiplash leon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor

Vape On

calm down , buddy .Everyone has his freedom of speech

VU Sponsors