Become a Patron!

ALL THINGS FROM ONE STOP DIY SHOP

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That’s an easy one – pretty much everything in their One Stop flavor line! Huge fan of Baked Connamon Roll and Caramel Mocha. The only flavor from them that was not to my liking was Wild Cherrylicious – too cough syrup tasting. The search for a good cherry flavor continues.

I’ve bought but not yet tried their blends. Lucky Shot in particular sounds tasty, and they all smell good.

Jay9055

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love the Blue Raspberry Slush it tastes fantastic with a little EM or mixed with other flavors.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They have Tobacco Absolute, 'nuff said. ;)

I started DIY on one of their Artisan kits. I still send folks to them when they want a good, friendly place to start learning DIY. :)

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ive been playing with their baked cinnamon roll. It is good, but, since i love sweet vapes, im going to add in a little more sweetener!

hitman4274

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love the candy! lol the rest is great too!

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been wanting to get into the DIY ejuice. So I'm guessing this place is a good starting point for me?

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
st andrew, one stop is excellent! They not only carry their own blends, but they sell flavorings from just about every company you can imagine also! I believe sizes are as small as 6 mils, so you can always get a bunch of small sizes to try and see which ones are your favorites!

Budds

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lucky Shot has a graham cracker like taste that is a great stand alone, or mixed with other recipes..... I keep 30 mls @ 5% 50/50 14mg ready for rotation.

Caramel Mocha is nice... kinda a dark flavor, and I mixed it @ 1%..... get the feeling anything over 3% would be WAY to Dark for my liking, but YMMV.

Baked Cinnamon Roll is perfect !
@ 3% stand alone.... I'm set !
Strong Cinnamon, But still room for the baked roll taste to come thru.... Can see where additives could enhance it, and will be fun to play with, but I'm happy with it stand alone.

Chocolate Cream..... Kinda light flavor that may develop more with steep, but after a week a found it a bit weak @ 3%.
Not really a chocolate guy.... so this one may be Great, but I couldnt tell ya.

The Vendor has always been Most Excellent, has a wide variety of products, GREAT Customer Service..... If I had to pick only One vendor to buy my DIY stuff it would be One Stop DIY !

Just MHO.......

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm torn on what to do with this 30ml bottle of Baked Cinnamon Roll. I didn't head their warning about it and bought it anyway. Then I learned about Custard Notes (and I can taste that it's loaded with them), so now I won't vape it. I've only used about 4ml of it.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Their own baked cinnamon roll has custard notes? I thought all their flavorings were free from them? I switched to that to get away from my cinnamon sugar cookie, but it is no where near as good! Have you tried tfa horchata? I ordered the smooth as I was afraid the regular would to too strong on the cinnamon. But, the smooth is a nice lighter bakery cinnamon. I've never had the drink to compare it too though. Just a thought!

fuzzyone

Member For 4 Years
I'm torn on what to do with this 30ml bottle of Baked Cinnamon Roll. I didn't head their warning about it and bought it anyway. Then I learned about Custard Notes (and I can taste that it's loaded with them), so now I won't vape it. I've only used about 4ml of it.

OSDIY would have put a warning on it if there were custard notes. She tests her flavorings if it's questionable. Her line of flavorings are safe.

OSDIY works extremely hard to make sure all her flavors are custard free and safe for her customers! Not sure where this started from but the information is wrong! I have been a customer of theirs for months now and only use OSDIY flavors because I trust them 100%! I wish all vendors were a conscientious with their flavors as Kim is.

Hey Emilie,
As Luci and ka55vape have said OSDIY Baked Cinnamon Roll does not have Custard Notes. Since day one of purchase and mix it's been my ADV. It's more roll than cinnamon - definitely not a tank cracker. I've used poly tanks, KF poly "M" tanks and never had any issues with it.
OSDIY has got to be (IMHO) the safest place to get DIY supplies, I don't see any other supply vendors for flavoring going to the effort that OSDIY does.
As it has been pointed out any flavorings from TFA/TPA marked with an asterisk are ones that may contain acetoin, acetyl propionyl (or diacetyl).

It's important to note that not one of the One Stop Flavors has an asterisk.

If you are not already a member of a "good" FB DIY Group I'd highly recommend it as that's where you'll get the most up to date information.

The originator of this link is an Admin on FB of what IMHO is the safest/best DIY Group.
Due to the high number of members, it is required that you have friend "refer" you - INCREDIBLE amount of information in the *FILES*.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/187700181289735/

The only flavoring company that HAS done testing is TFA/TPA
They have done more research on their flavorings for vapers and passed it on:
http://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/flavorsworkshop/custard.html
Along with Dr. Farsalinos Study:
http://gfn.net.co/downloads/2014/posters/122 Farsalinos - DA_AP.pdf

Bottom line, I would much rather stay with OSDIY as they stay up to date on any new findings and pass it on.
Just my 2 cents and well a lil more. ;) !

It should also be noted that OSDIY takes funds from their own pockets to test other flavor lines that they carry such as Capellas which now has a Cap Custard V2 - tested "clean" Going SHOPPING! :D !

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey Emilie,
As Luci and ka55vape have said OSDIY Baked Cinnamon Roll does not have Custard Notes. Since day one of purchase and mix it's been my ADV. It's more roll than cinnamon - definitely not a tank cracker. I've used poly tanks, KF poly "M" tanks and never had any issues with it.
OSDIY has got to be (IMHO) the safest place to get DIY supplies, I don't see any other supply vendors for flavoring going to the effort that OSDIY does.
As it has been pointed out any flavorings from TFA/TPA marked with an asterisk are ones that may contain acetoin, acetyl propionyl (or diacetyl).

It's important to note that not one of the One Stop Flavors has an asterisk.

If you are not already a member of a "good" FB DIY Group I'd highly recommend it as that's where you'll get the most up to date information.

The originator of this link is an Admin on FB of what IMHO is the safest/best DIY Group.
Due to the high number of members, it is required that you have friend "refer" you - INCREDIBLE amount of information in the *FILES*.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/187700181289735/

The only flavoring company that HAS done testing is TFA/TPA
They have done more research on their flavorings for vapers and passed it on:
http://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/flavorsworkshop/custard.html
Along with Dr. Farsalinos Study:
http://gfn.net.co/downloads/2014/posters/122 Farsalinos - DA_AP.pdf

Bottom line, I would much rather stay with OSDIY as they stay up to date on any new findings and pass it on.
Just my 2 cents and well a lil more. ;) !
FlavourArt has been doing testing as well.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do not want to cause an argument nor am I questioning any of their practices, but the money to test is to ensure that they have continued customer support. People continue to support the business because they like the practices they employ. By doing the testing, they are gaining allegiance and hence more customers. The money invested in testing is just that, an investment that will yield more profit. The phrase using money out of their own pockets is just a phrase. The money from their pockets is from the products sold, and by testing their products, they are ensuring that people continue to put money into the company/pockets. I am not bashing this company, and I'm thrilled they're taking the initiative. However, if the testing didn't yield profits, it wouldn't be done. The notion that their customers are all very aware of the testing and praise them for this shows that they know very well that testing equates to more business.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was just looking on their site to find the information to which was referred, and the only information available is the MSDS. Unfortunately, MSDS sheets are not specific and do not have to legally specify if a chemical or toxin is present if it is 1% or less (https://www.dir.ca.gov/title8/5197.html).
In order to see what the true make-up of a flavor contains, they need to complete more thorough testing, like a CASRN or a Chemical Abstract.
To date, FlavourArt and TFA are the only companies who do this.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got a whole lot of new flavors from them in today in Vapemail about 150.00 worth I have tested the 555 and plan on adding something to it the Flavor arts Hypnotic Myst is interesting those are the only two I have tried today I have so much flavors now it will take me a month to test them all not counting combos haha.. I am a weirdo I also like the Orange soda from Flavor west from them

The worst flavor IMHO period is M-type tobacco its just beyond description of hell on earth :)

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
She's changed her site recently.

Up until I ordered Baked Cinnamon Roll about two months ago or so, there was a warning (with asterisks) that mentioned Baked Cinnamon Roll (and others) had "Custard Notes", but not Diacetyl. There are other custard notes that are questionable besides diacetyl, and I prefer not to use those flavors, just in case.

Her warning mentioned that those flavors were safe for food, but not recommended for vaping. I specifically remember this about Baked Cinnamon Roll because I made the conscious decision to ignore that warning. Once it was on my way to me, I read about custard notes, and then decided not to use them.

She's taken that warning down, and now only mentions that they don't contain diacetyl, which disappoints me. To me, this is disingenuous, and actually pretty deceitful.

I was a supporter of OSDIY (if not her prices) until today, when I see she's taken that warning down.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
She's changed her site recently.

Up until I ordered Baked Cinnamon Roll about two months ago or so, there was a warning (with asterisks) that mentioned Baked Cinnamon Roll (and others) had "Custard Notes", but not Diacetyl. There are other custard notes that are questionable besides diacetyl, and I prefer not to use those flavors, just in case.

Her warning mentioned that those flavors were safe for food, but not recommended for vaping. I specifically remember this about Baked Cinnamon Roll because I made the conscious decision to ignore that warning. Once it was on my way to me, I read about custard notes, and then decided not to use them.

She's taken that warning down, and now only mentions that they don't contain diacetyl, which disappoints me. To me, this is disingenuous, and actually pretty deceitful.

I was a supporter of OSDIY (if not her prices) until today, when I see she's taken that warning down.
If I remember correctly the reasoning behind this is there has been extensive testing and Cinnamon is the culprit when vaped or burned it causes some kind of supposed toxin or something but I have not seen it mentioned in a while... Probably because they need confirmation by several labs ... I will try to find it when I get around to it I still vape cinnamon and do not really worry much

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Her previous warning was specifically about custard notes, not cinnamon.

Emilie,
Seeing that your vape date is April 29th of this year Big Thumbs up for DIY, I wasn't ready for that jump for about 6 months .. I read a LOT, asked questions a LOT.
I'm sure you realize One Stop Flavors are different from TPA Capellas, FW etc
So (for instance Capellas Baked Cinnamon Roll may be * marked)
One Stop Blends are different from One Stop Flavorings. I ordered the Latta Latte and Lucky Shot prior to the * so no I don't use them to vape, great for coffee !
One Stop Flavorings are *clean* if you need proof all you need to do is email, call or PM
It's really not anyone's place to make a statement without evidence to support it.

That being said .. my intent was not to start a debate/drag down or any conflict

The choice is always up to the individual - when I have a question...... I read or make a direct inquiry. Coming up on 1 year vaping the 26th and so glad I was able to find one place to get my DIY supplies..
Being that One Stop Flavoring Baked Cinnamon Roll is my ADV here's the MSDS https://www.onestopdiyshop.com/content/Baked Cinnamon MSDS.pdf
(should be noted each of that line has it's own MSDS)
Mixing up some One Stop Baked Cinnamon Roll, Blueberry, BluePom, some Sweet Southern Tea (with EM of course LOL) along with several others tonight.
Have a vaping weekend ! :D

Last edited:

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Emilie,
Seeing that your vape date is April 29th of this year Big Thumbs up for DIY, I wasn't ready for that jump for about 6 months .. I read a LOT, asked questions a LOT.
I'm sure you realize One Stop Flavors are different from TPA Capellas, FW etc
So (for instance Capellas Baked Cinnamon Roll may be * marked)
One Stop Blends are different from One Stop Flavorings. I ordered the Latta Latte and Lucky Shot prior to the * so no I don't use them to vape, great for coffee !
One Stop Flavorings are *clean* if you need proof all you need to do is email, call or PM
It's really not anyone's place to make a statement without evidence to support it.

That being said .. my intent was not to start a debate/drag down or any conflict

The choice is always up to the individual - when I have a question...... I read or make a direct inquiry. Coming up on 1 year vaping the 26th and so glad I was able to find one place to get my DIY supplies..
Being that One Stop Flavoring Baked Cinnamon Roll is my ADV here's the MSDS https://www.onestopdiyshop.com/content/Baked Cinnamon MSDS.pdf
(should be noted each of that line has it's own MSDS)
Mixing up some One Stop Baked Cinnamon Roll, Blueberry, BluePom, some Sweet Southern Tea (with EM of course LOL) along with several others tonight.
Have a vaping weekend ! :D
An MSDS is not a valid form of chemical analysis when it comes to minute chemicals because it doesn't specify ingredients that are found at 1% or less. A CAS or ClearStream report is needed to fully disclose all ingredients.

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's called reading the answers are on the site and if confused contact a staff or moderator dear lord

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't understand what the luci the poster was trying to say. But thank you for nicely clearing it up.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They claim that the flavorings do not have it, but that the blends do. I believe the one you want does, it should be listed on the site.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A lot of their individual osdiy brand flavors are very tasty. I have their cinnamon roll, blue slushy and a few others. Mixed at around 10% they are great as a standalone flavor. I do wish they would sell them in smaller bottles though.

mcginnis314

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A lot of their individual osdiy brand flavors are very tasty. I have their cinnamon roll, blue slushy and a few others. Mixed at around 10% they are great as a standalone flavor. I do wish they would sell them in smaller bottles though.
I will definitely check some of them out as soon as I get some DIY finances. Just got done buying a few more hardware items. This hobby sure does get addicting.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sure does! I am at the point where I have lots of stuff. I always seem to be wanting more though. I "have" to place an order as I am just about of my vanilla custard flavoring which has been my all day vape lately. And, Joe has me wanting that squonker clone he listed. I should be selling or pffing some of the stuff I'm not using much anymore to recover some funds. That's the best part, your used stuff still has value! :)

mcginnis314

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sure does! I am at the point where I have lots of stuff. I always seem to be wanting more though. I "have" to place an order as I am just about of my vanilla custard flavoring which has been my all day vape lately. And, Joe has me wanting that squonker clone he listed. I should be selling or pffing some of the stuff I'm not using much anymore to recover some funds. That's the best part, your used stuff still has value! :)

Yeah, I should have never signed up for Joe's email listing. It makes me want to buy something every day.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
EthelMaltol/anyone,, do i understand you correctly? you buy what appears to be a 'house base' then use that as a raw flavor by mixing it 10% to your own base? if so,, what flavors do you suggest?

http://www.onestopdiyshop.com/OS-Flavors-s/138.htm

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
EthelMaltol/anyone,, do i understand you correctly? you buy what appears to be a 'house base' then use that as a raw flavor by mixing it 10% to your own base? if so,, what flavors do you suggest?

that's what I've done in the past with their Olde Tyme Root Beer and it was pretty darn good too.
That reminds me I have some of their Sweet Southern Tea to try out. :stars:

VegasVape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I know I'm late to the party, but I bought 120ml of their Lucky Shot. I mixed it at 15%, and for a while there I thought I made an error. Didn't have much taste initially. But after about 3 weeks, it's one of my favorite flavors. You might want to adjust that % figure, I don't sub ohm. I'm tempted to adjust it, but I really like it the way it is, so why bother. And the prices are almost similar to buying 120ml of a single TFA flavor. Highly recommended.

VU Sponsors