Become a Patron!

All suborn tanks u can purchase coils

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Which one is the best for someone who a) likes flavor b) doesn't do strong Direct Kung hits and C) works like it's supposed to!!

I like to not like I NEED to Vape high VG juices doing okay. The nautilus But still looking for something good!
Is the melo good or is the Atlantis 2.... There's another one forget the name....
What tank that u can order coils from that has replaceable coils lol
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the MELO and like it, just not as much as I like my other sub ohm tanks. depending on how you like to draw, it can be airy or mildly restrictive. Works as advertised and wont break the bank. Can use both MELO and both types of Atlantis coils (v1, v2, and TC versions). I'm actually trying to sell mine. I have the tank and 1 coil used, but cleaned. we can talk price in PM if you like.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just never once tried rebuilding I am not one of those girls who play w wick and wires lol but I should try it... Just like simple fast and workable!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I just never once tried rebuilding I am not one of those girls who play w wick and wires lol but I should try it... Just like simple fast and workable!

Nothing wrong with that! Sometimes, I'm just not in the mood to do a build, so it's nice to have a tank that has both possibilities. That's what I like about the Kanger Subtank Mini, and Plus. IMO, those have the best flavor for me as a lung hitter. With it's airflow control, you have the option, what kind of hit you want to take.

VU Sponsors