Become a Patron!

Alice in Vapeland Pure DIY Extracts

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just got an email from Alice that they are offering extract flavorings.
---
"These are the same all-natural ingredients that we use in our premium e-juice blends. Alice’s Pure DIY Extracts are extracted from real ingredients and deliver the purest taste in all the land!

For the next 30 days, our beloved do-it-yourselfers will receive 15% off our Pure line of DIY extracts. Use code “diy” at checkout."

www.aliceinvapeland.com/pure/
----

It's been a few years since I've bought their juice, but I remember it to be quite good. While their offerings come in 30ml bottles, they are not cheap.:eek: Prices are $9-10 for most flavors with their 2 tobaccos costing $16.

Since shipping was only 3 bucks, I thought I would give it a shot and ordered "Sweet Cake" and "Fresh Ginger".

Ron
---
"I don't want the 5 dollars in your pocket, I want your soul"- Lady Gaga

EarnestAccord

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Website says these are 30ml bottles and to use anywhere between .5-2.5%. So not really that bad a price. Am curious about D,A,AP content though..

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw a link on Facebook for them today and checked out their site. I didn't see anything about what these concentrates are made of, no MSDS info, nothin'. Didn't look worth the investment to me.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I didn't see anything about what these concentrates are made of, no MSDS info, nothin'.

The 2 flavors I ordered were delivered today. No additional info regarding the ingredients was included.

Popping open the "Sweet Cake" flavor, my predominant impression was alcohol and then vanilla. With the "Fresh Ginger", it was fresh ginger and then alcohol.

No shake & vape with these flavors for me. ;)

Ron
---
"Your days are numbered. Use them to throw open the windows of your soul to the sun. If you do not, the sun will soon set, and you with it."- Marcus Aurelius

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you left the caps off the flavors and evaporated off the alcohol, I wonder what you would be left with.

Last edited:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you left the caps off the flavors and evaporated off the alcohol, I wonder what you would be left with.

Good question! Due to it's alcohol content maybe is the reason there is no expiration date printed on the bottle? :D

One of the few "premium" juices I've ever purchased was their White Rabbit. This was a few years ago and I seem to recall it came with instructions to age it a bit with the cap off. The juice was very tasty but pricey for a cheap basta$d DIY'er.

I tried a few clone mixes. All of them containing 2.5-3% FW Yellow Cake. While they were good, I'm thinking trying a batch with their White Cake might be even better. (In more ways than one. ;) )

Ron
---
"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."- Kurt Vonnegut

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
After around 3 weeks or so of ageing here are my results.

Both were 2.5% flavor, (Near the high side of the suggested range amounts) 50/50 17% VT. Due to the flavor's alcohol content, I shook them well and uncapped them for an hour (twice)

White Cake
If you are seeking a cake flavor for your mixes, I'm sorry to say that IMO you will have to keep on looking. After 4 days of ageing I got no cake flavor at all. Waiting another 3 weeks did not change things. What I did get was a strange vanilla flavor unlike any of the 4-5 other vanillas I've tried from different companies. I keep trying to find the correct flavor descriptor for this vanilla sensation and the best I can come up with is "stale".

Fresh Ginger
After the first 4 days I did not get much from this one but with more time the Fresh ginger flavor became apparent. This one actually tastes like a very good fresh ginger! The freshness really pops with not heat sometimes found in real ginger. Although a bit lighter and with more "freshness" sensation, it does remind me somewhat of the ginger/lemongrass notes I found in Flavorah Chai Tea. While perhaps not suitable for bakery vapes, I can see this going together well in some fruit or beverage mixes.

At least one of the two was good. :D
In yesterday's mail came an annoucement of 11 new flavors they now make available. Hmmmm.....

Ron
---
"Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory."- George S. Patton

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bump
Just got their butterscotch in and mixed up a butterscotch custard I usually use FW butterscotch in... now the wait starts.

VU Sponsors