Become a Patron!

Aleader Funky Squonk Resin Kit|Spring loaded 510 connector;7ml silicone squonk bottle

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone.
This time let me introduce the Aleader Funky Squonk Mech Mod + BF RDA Kit to all of you.
Hope you guys like it.

Original Aleader Funky Squonk Mechanical Box Mod + BF RDA Kit Original Price $68.80,Now Only $30.99
The Original Aleader Funky Squonk Resin Kit consists of Aleader Funky Squonk Box Mod and Aleader Funky RDA.
Mod:
The Aleader Funky Squonk Box Mod features colorful resin body with oversized stainless steel fire button. With spring loaded 510 connector, it can support most BF RDA. Take off the flip-style back panel, there is a 7ml silicone squonk bottle inside the mod. Powered by single 18650 battery (not included), the mod can provide full power and nice squonking experience for you.
RDA:
The Aleader Funky BF RDA is a 24mm atty with colorful resin cap, which matches the Funky Squonk Box Mod very well. It comes with deep juice well to storage more e-juice and the side airflow will brings smooth and massive vapor.
authentic-aleader-funky-squonk-mechanical-box-mod-bf-rda-kit-black-resin-stainless-steel-7ml-1-x-18650-24mm-diameter.jpg

authentic-aleader-funky-squonk-mechanical-box-mod-bf-rda-kit-black-resin-stainless-steel-7ml-1-x-18650-24mm-diameter.jpg

Click here,check more details at 3FVAPE>>>

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello everyone.
Have you ever worried about that you not know enough about the product?
Don't worry,this time we present to you the Aleader Funky Squonk Resin Kit unboxing video.

Is this video done some help to you?
Check the product page at 3FVAPE to find more:

Aleader Funky Squonk Resin Kit - Orange

Aleader Funky Squonk Resin Kit - Black
Why does it still show the price at $68.80 instead of $30.99 on your website? Other competitive products offer at least one additional squeeze bottle. Why don't you, or is there an option to buy additional bottles?

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why does it still show the price at $68.80 instead of $30.99 on your website? Other competitive products offer at least one additional squeeze bottle. Why don't you, or is there an option to buy additional bottles?
Please log in to check the price,this is a free shipping item,you can purchase the additional bottle on our site.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Please log in to check the price,this is a free shipping item,you can purchase the additional bottle on our site.
What if I don't have a login? As mentioned, why would I have to pay/order an additional bottle, when other providers have it included? Plus, there's no reference to a bottle that would fit the mod! Therefore, it would be a guessing game to find the proper bottle (after having placed several orders, without having found the proper bottle).

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What if I don't have a login? As mentioned, why would I have to pay/order an additional bottle, when other providers have it included? Plus, there's no reference to a bottle that would fit the mod! Therefore, it would be a guessing game to find the proper bottle (after having placed several orders, without having found the proper bottle).
First of all,If you haven't log in,then you can't place a order(Because you can't give us the address sort of thing).
Second,not every other sites offer you free shipping as we do,and shipping fee is usually costs way more then a extra bottle.
Last but not least,we have many 'universal suitable' bottles on our site.
Thank you for supporting.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
...Second,not every other sites offer you free shipping as we do,and shipping fee is usually costs way more then a extra bottle.
Last but not least,we have many 'universal suitable' bottles on our site.
Thank you for supporting.
@Gina3FVAPE,
I don't mind paying for shipping. However, I do mind having to go through the hassle of finding a suitable bottle. BTW, what does free shipping have to do with a free replacement bottle included with the product? The Manufacturer provides a "product" for a certain price, the seller (3FVape) puts a margin on it, in order to make their profits. Therefore, a "product", that you buy from the manufacturer at let's say $5.00, you would sell it at $15.00 to $ $20.00, depending on demand. However, the customer makes the decision, of buying a "product", or not. Smart customers like to get replacements included for free (as you should know out of experience, and following VU)! Therefore, having a free replacement bottle isn't too much to ask for!
I've bought several Squonker mods, that come with at least one replacement bottle for free. Being a customer on 3FVape, I know your site doesn't provide the proper information, in order to find a 'suitable' bottle, unless ordering several bottles, that might, or might not fit the Squonker. As the German saying goes: "Even small animals make manure". So you get your customers buying unnecessary items, knowing that most of them wouldn't return them, still making money (of small animals).

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Gina3FVAPE,
I don't mind paying for shipping. However, I do mind having to go through the hassle of finding a suitable bottle. BTW, what does free shipping have to do with a free replacement bottle included with the product? The Manufacturer provides a "product" for a certain price, the seller (3FVape) puts a margin on it, in order to make their profits. Therefore, a "product", that you buy from the manufacturer at let's say $5.00, you would sell it at $15.00 to $ $20.00, depending on demand. However, the customer makes the decision, of buying a "product", or not. Smart customers like to get replacements included for free (as you should know out of experience, and following VU)! Therefore, having a free replacement bottle isn't too much to ask for!
I've bought several Squonker mods, that come with at least one replacement bottle for free. Being a customer on 3FVape, I know your site doesn't provide the proper information, in order to find a 'suitable' bottle, unless ordering several bottles, that might, or might not fit the Squonker. As the German saying goes: "Even small animals make manure". So you get your customers buying unnecessary items, knowing that most of them wouldn't return them, still making money (of small animals).
Nice to see you again.
Thank you for your attention.
We'd like to send out replacements for free if it's really our problem.
Those bottle were all universal suitable if you select the item in right parameters.
For example:
VPC2Hpn.png
nZoW0sZ.png

I don't see any difficulty in purchase a BF bottle.
Thank you for support.

VU Sponsors