Become a Patron!

Airflow

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Which airflow is the best for flavor. Top, bottom, or direct? My top airflow rda gives great flavor with no leaking. Bottom airflow is usually competition rdas and dont give as much flavor but provide huge clouds. What do u prefer?

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Generally

Bottom for RTAs
Side for RDAs

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bottom air for it provides the best flavor

There are bottom air that have zero leaking.
Reload X
Mose
Darang

I've found top air flow to be the worst for flavor due to no air under the coils.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
They all kind of have their different places.
Bottom Airflow for RTA's
Side for almost all RDA's I have anyways. Some of them are good with both side and bottom airflow.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I was thinking about getting Vandy Vapes LIT rda. What do u think of that rda?

Dime a dozen mate ...truth be told doesn’t interest me personally, seen so many clamp RDAs this is just a big huge centre clamp does make keeping the leads flat without stacking easier though and the scoops might help if you position the coil right

Look into what material that insulator is in the centre ...I’d be concerned about that melting if
It’s peek

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Dime a dozen mate ...truth be told doesn’t interest me personally, seen so many clamp RDAs this is just a big huge centre clamp does make keeping the leads flat without stacking easier though and the scoops might help if you position the coil right

Look into what material that insulator is in the centre ...I’d be concerned about that melting if
It’s peek
Ive heard about it melting. The Vaping Bogan said its a good rda with good flavor. Thats why I was wondering.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Ive heard about it melting. The Vaping Bogan said its a good rda with good flavor. Thats why I was wondering.

haven’t used it so cannot say for sure but I do know those insulators would bother me just looking at the pics and if there are reports about them melting that’s a red flag for sure.

Thing is with RDAs there’s litterally hundreds just like this one with a central mount (what I meant by the dime a dozen comment)...you could go back and grab a bargain bucket item from a year ago and I’d bet it’ll still perform just as well.

if you haven’t tried many yet it can be tricky to pick out features you look for in products but you can certainly look to avoid potential problems out of the gate.

Just my 2 pence

WPMac

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Depends on the juice/build/RDA size. But on average - I really enjoy a good restricted bottom airflow at moderate wattages (60-80). At higher wattages I like a open side airflow. For series either one works

VU Sponsors