Become a Patron!

airflow seems blocked?

I recently picked up a artery pal and everything worked fine for the first week that i had it, but recently its become much harder to take a drag. I was wondering if anyone else has had the same issue as me and if they found a solution?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have no idea what an artery pal is....but have you replaced the coil?

Oh, and welcome to VU.....:vino:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks! :). An artery pal is a vape kinda like a mix between a juul and a box mod that uses salt nic.
I've replaced the coil but still no luck
Sorry, no idea. I'm sure someone will come along who has an idea.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The panel is facing down which I think it the right way?
There is a cutout in the inside of the panel. It should line up with the rectangle cavity under the internal tank. You will see the bottom of the coil in that cavity. You need the cutout in the panel to line up with that cavity, so the cutout needs to go from the bottom of the mod up to the rectangle cavity.

There is a cutout in the inside of the panel. It should line up with the rectangle cavity under the internal tank. You will see the bottom of the coil in that cavity. You need the cutout in the panel to line up with that cavity, so the cutout needs to go from the bottom of the mod up to the rectangle cavity.
Ok its in the correct position and still no luck :(

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok its in the correct position and still no luck :(

That's all I had, sorry. I just looked up pics of it to find that much out, I do not have one to try anything out.

Maybe some pics of the internals could help us spot something?

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just had a thought. What ohm coils do you have in there? Is it possible you have some MTL coils installed?

That's all I had, sorry. I just looked up pics of it to find that much out, I do not have one to try anything out.

Maybe some pics of the internals could help us spot something?
I just had a thought. What ohm coils do you have in there? Is it possible you have some MTL coils installed?
I replaced the coil with the one that came with the mod. Here are some pics of the mod itself

Attachments

• EC0DB380-567E-4FF1-9A67-E3CCCC95E942.jpeg
    EC0DB380-567E-4FF1-9A67-E3CCCC95E942.jpeg
    974.3 KB · Views: 7

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I replaced the coil with the one that came with the mod. Here are some pics of the mod itself
Well, that probably isn't the problem then, it comes with two identical .7 ohm coils. I thought maybe you got some Aspire Nautilus BVC coils at a much higher ohm.

I'm all out of ideas, sorry. Hopefully someone will know what's going on here.

Well, that probably isn't the problem then, it comes with two identical .7 ohm coils. I thought maybe you got some Aspire Nautilus BVC coils at a much higher ohm.

I'm all out of ideas, sorry. Hopefully someone will know what's going on here.
No problem. Thanks for the help :)

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The ones I am seeing has a cutout where you can see the coils airflow under the tank. Is that white piece backwards in yours? I can't see the coils airflow on your picture. Here is a close up of what I'm talking about. 20180918_030314.jpg

The ones I am seeing has a cutout where you can see the coils airflow under the tank. Is that white piece backwards in yours? I can't see the coils airflow on your picture. Here is a close up of what I'm talking about. View attachment 119974
I think i might have a different model. Mine does not have an opening where the coil is.

Attachments

• IMG_1228.jpg
    IMG_1228.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 7

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok, I'm really out of ideas here. Sorry I couldn't help more bit without having it in hand that was the best I could do.

Maybe taking it to a local vape shop will yield some results.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Check for a blockage in the path of the airflow a piece of lint from your pocket will be enough to restrict the air.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I think i might have a different model. Mine does not have an opening where the coil is.

Your device is defective - I don't know how you got any air the first go around, but there Has to be a cutout under the coil in that white plastic to allow air in. I looked at every version I could find, they all have cutouts in the white plastic under the tank - they have to

VU Sponsors