Become a Patron!

Air Filtration - The Avatar VapeNut

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I stumbled across this cool room air filtration system, The Avatar VapeNut Vapor Eliminator. https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Avatar-VapeNut-e-Cig-Vapor-Eliminator.html

It's looks nice, has different settings and compact for portability. It works for smoke, gases, as well as vapor. There are a couple of juice flavors I like to vape from time to time, especially a chocolate mint, that is quite tasty, but does put out a pretty offensive odor...lol This filter would be a perfect solution.

Here's some info I found for it

Specially designed for e-cig users, one-click operation
High quality silent fan and circular arc duct design to reduce noise
Air turbocharger system, circulating air, healthy and fun
High-density vapor filtration
High precise multi-point vapor density detection technology
Intelligent mode switching, energy efficient design

1486372882_c17679.jpg

1486373345_e24af0.jpg

Avatar-VapeNut-e-Cig-Vapor-Eliminator_21_d9630e.jpg

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thats awesome. Let me know how it works out if you get one. I might just grab one anyways though.

For the longest time I was vaping either standing at my back door or outside all together because I dont want that slick vape film all over my expensive stuff. Ive got something like $10k-$15k worth of guitars and amps and pedals sitting around, and the last thing I want is to mess any of it up. Ive started vaping inside again recently out of laziness, so this might work out well.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thats awesome. Let me know how it works out if you get one. I might just grab one anyways though.

For the longest time I was vaping either standing at my back door or outside all together because I dont want that slick vape film all over my expensive stuff. Ive got something like $10k-$15k worth of guitars and amps and pedals sitting around, and the last thing I want is to mess any of it up. Ive started vaping inside again recently out of laziness, so this might work out well.
Still undecided about getting it, but I kinda like it and wanted to hear others thoughts about it. I've noticed getting some of that slick film as well and in your case, it sounds like it would be an especially good idea.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a fan in a plastic box.
Seen reviews of it with people blowing vapor straight at it and it still wasn't able to catch most of it and besides people are going to vape with it in the room not straight into it, not to mention that it's noisy.

Don't waste your money.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's a fan in a plastic box.
Seen reviews of it with people blowing vapor straight at it and it still wasn't able to catch most of it and besides people are going to vape with it in the room not straight into it, not to mention that it's noisy.

Don't waste your money.
Was going to mention the exact wording, very true....a gimmick, but folks will buy it.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw a video review of this thing by Busardo, complete waste of money. He left it in a small room after vaping a bit to cloud it up, the auto feature barely lasted and it quickly shut off with the room still clouded up. He blew vapor into it to activate it, still didn't change much. Then he turned it on high manually and left the room for like 10min and came back, still cloudy. It barely changed the vapor in the room.

You'd probably be just as successful if not more so with a cheapy $15-20 fan and a dryer sheet. Cool concept but doesn't work.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw a video review of this thing by Busardo, complete waste of money. He left it in a small room after vaping a bit to cloud it up, the auto feature barely lasted and it quickly shut off with the room still clouded up. He blew vapor into it to activate it, still didn't change much. Then he turned it on high manually and left the room for like 10min and came back, still cloudy. It barely changed the vapor in the room.

You'd probably be just as successful if not more so with a cheapy $15-20 fan and a dryer sheet. Cool concept but doesn't work.
Well that sucks to hear. I like the concept, just needs to improve how it works.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The filter might be fine but it looks like a standard 140mm or 200mm pc case fan in there. Granted my pc's intake filter isn't as thick as that one but pretty sure my pc has more airflow than that vapenut thing. Listening to it on 'high' it's definitely not the quietest thing in the room. In Phil's review he pointed out that it may help a little at someone's desk if they exhale right into it, but if looking to set up even a couple around a vape shop, don't expect it to do much to cut down on the vapor.

Too much filter, not enough fan. In order to get a fan that size blowing (sucking) strong enough to make a real difference it's got to be kicking out some serious rpm's with a lot of static pressure to overcome the filter restriction and actually draw vapor into it from the surrounding area. If using it in a car (I think it comes with a 12v auto plug) you'd probably be better off just cracking the window for a second.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No shortcuts, you want proper air filtration get a proper air filtration system.

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is crap. Watch DJs vid on it. It works great if you vape in a closet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors