Become a Patron!

Ahoy There!

frigusoris

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello, Long time lurker, first time poster. I've been vaping off and on since about 2008-2009 when the first trickle of cigalikes were in stores and dealextreme started to carry the e-go styled stuff. Back then it was a rather frustrating experience that was quickly abandoned by me.

Fast forward to a couple of months ago and the wealth of information and help available out there made it a lot easier to find what works for me. I was a pack to pack and a half a day smoker and am now down to about a half pack a day. Keep in mind I never had the intention to quit smoking, I just wanted to cut back. It's been working a lot better than I thought now that I'm slow but sure figuring things out in terms of what juice i like (Every vape clerk thinks all smokers want crazy throat hit. If I want TH, I'll have a smoke thank you. I like my juice smoooooth haha), what sort of builds, decks, tanks, etc. I never would've got this far without the insane amount of help available on this website.

A huge thanks to the people here and I look forward to much more lurking and perhaps the odd bit of input as I figure more out! (I work at a hobby shop and batteries, chargers and the like are a large part of my job. I can't thank users like Mooch enough for their work on providing reliable battery data!)

Well, I'm rambling on as I tend to do. Thanks again all and I'll be lurking!

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the Underground. Glad to have you.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Glad to have you aboard!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome....had a similar journey to you trying a crappy little fake cig and went back to the rollies, now I'm making my own recipes, built my own RBA coil, use an awesome mod and tank all thanks to this community

Hey when in Rome!

VU Sponsors