Aeolus v2 Pro RDA

The Vaping Griffin LLC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys!

We've secured some of the new Aeolus v2 Pro RDA's by Synthetic Cloud on The Vaping Griffin!

I got you all a coupon code for any of our products "vapingunderground" will give you free shipping on any order!

Aeolus v2 Pro RDA Features:

The Aeolus v2 RDA by SyntheticCloud is the second iteration of the legendary Aeolus RDA. This is a quality made piece with great features all packed in a beautiful package. Utilizing a perfectly executed top airflow design, you get maximum flavor. The Aeolus v2 Pro has 3x the airflow of the Aeolus RDA v1 so you can get maximum vapor production as well as flavor. In addition to flavor and clouds, the top airflow acts a leak prevention, no more spilled juice! Top-down airflow also pressurizes the atomizer keeping all your juice in your atty and out of your mouth with a spit-back protection effect. A beautiful legend returns in the Aeolus v2 Pro RDA with even better intuitive airflow. See the full description and pricing on the site!

Available here! http://vapinggriffin.com/shop/atomizers/aeolus-v2-pro-rda/

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's for pre-order, correct?

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

The Vaping Griffin LLC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes pre-order but coupon code will work for all items! They are releasing from Synthetic Cloud and will be shipping shortly!

So the Aeolus v2 pro showed up at my house yesterday afternoon. At first, I was a bit perplexed by the bottom screws, but the directions included clarified this. The deck is absolutely gorgeous, 24K and the rest. The post holes are big, about as big as the CLT v3+ (or mini) and this is a huge plus since the type of builds you can throw in this bad boy are fairly limitless (I say fairly since this version of the Aeolus is, well, mini). I own the v1 in the black, and if you like you can still throw on the heat sink fins from that atty onto the v2. Makes it look a bit larger, and if you're running on high temp or wattage, it cools it down a bit. You really don't need to, but it's possible. There is no "well" to speak of. On the previous version you had drip wells that were deep, where you could throw a bunch of cotton in, etc. I asked myself why this was. Well... the answer is their beautiful solution to not only improving the "no leak" feature they are famous for, but also providing you with the reality that you need no well when you have their two piece reverse-threaded deck. For me, this is the game changer for Aeolus on this atty. Because you can screw your mid section onto the deck (which also comes with a similar v1 O-Ring, you don't need juice wells because 1) you know since this is an Aeolus, there will be no leaking, and 2) the deck is flat, meaning you can really make your way with as much cotton as you like (or should) since once you screw that mid section on, it ultimately doesn't matter there is no well. I own the chuff cap from their previous version, but at least for me, attempting to use it on the v2 was unsuccessful. Their new top design simply wont hold it in place. They may be coming out with something, like a new comp cap to resolve this for folks who really want that experience, but I won't be buying. I have a dot mod friction drip tip and it works just about perfectly with the new setup (which, as far as top cap does, is almost identical to v1). Hope this helps. So far, this thing - so simple and so much quality you're used to by Syntheticloud - is A+. Can't recommend it more.

Sahsah

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Honestly I thought the v1 was incredibly innovative and a game changer, but I'm kind of underwhelmed with the v2 after owning the vector rda. Seems incredibly similar...

Last edited:
In all transparency, I now agree Sahsah. I went ahead and put in a 28G Nichrome N80 7 pieces of ribbon wrapped with 36G Kanthal A1, as I liked the large space for coils on the v2. Suffice to say my entire v2 is kaput - meaning, the entire base of the atty fell apart after some tightening of the screws on this build. It's those 4 small screws that hold the gold plated base to the bottom of the atty; it boggles my mind where they're there (as in what purpose do they serve, exactly?) But they didn't hold up to the build and the connection issues continued even after I replaced the screws (having to take apart my build first). The atty sits in my collection, remaining in two pieces (the deck from the bottom) and I don't know what to do with it. Do I buy new screws and try again, do I attempt to return it..? Anyhow, I've gone back to my v1 and still love it. For a $70 atty, I expected WAAAAY more. Maybe this is my fault, but I've been using rebuildables for years now, so this isn't my first rodeo. Anyhow, just my two cents, esp after my first review.

Demps64

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got mine today, I like it so far but if it doesn't hold up I guess I'll look at the vector :)

Demps64

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does the top cap on the vector come off easily? So far I like this V2 as far as vaping or building on it but the cap comes off way too easily. I don't see how I could ever call is pocketable or leak "resistant" for that matter. If I do anything other than just pick up the mod, vape and put it down on the table, I somehow know the cap off. Whether it's in my pocket, my cup holder or I just lay it on it's side, I manage to knock the cap off. So the leak resistant design means nothing if the cap comes off in +90% of the situations I would use it for. Like I said, I like the way it vaped but I think it's gonna be parked at my desk and only used at my desk. Not an "on the go" atty IMO.

VU Sponsors