Become a Patron!

Advice needed on Boro for PnP coils

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Hey there folks.

Been watching closely the website of the Spanish shop that is the exclusive distributor of Damn Vape here in Spain.

Probably the end of this week or start of the next one they will get the new Boro/Dot AIO and RDA/RTA/RDTA compatible mod,it's this one right here:

Big fan of the Nitrous RDA,it's the only RDA i use as my daily vape so i am most definitely getting the Nitrous Zaion when it comes out.
Will probably wait a bit until they work the kinks,you folks know how the first batch ''sometimes'' have some issues.

Well anyway,i am done with RTA's so i was thinking of using this device exclusively for PnP coils
Could use some advice on a Boro for the PnP coils,nothing high end (can't afford it) but something decent that puts out good flavor and won't leak on me.

Tried looking for a Boro sub-forum but didn't find any so i thought i would post here.

cheers

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
IDK much about boros, really, but I would have said here's one for $3, but maybe closer to you.

Seen that ZAION the other day. Interesting.

Last edited:

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year

The first is a plain bb bridge
The cthulhu is an rba that comes with a pnp adapter

Both good

Sxk has an etu boro but its known to not be exactly right and tends to crack

Edit-it was hard to tell but the damn vape boro looks bb compatible, like an a tank

Double edit-the abyss bridge comes with a special base because the pnp coils are a different diameter on the bottom, it wont work on a normal bb boro

Last edited:

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee

The first is a plain bb bridge
The cthulhu is an rba that comes with a pnp adapter

Both good

Sxk has an etu boro but its known to not be exactly right and tends to crack

Edit-it was hard to tell but the damn vape boro looks bb compatible, like an a tank

Double edit-the abyss bridge comes with a special base because the pnp coils are a different diameter on the bottom, it wont work on a normal bb boro

Thanks for the info,will also check that one.
Hope they sell the Damn Vape Zaion without the RBA here in Spain,you can buy it without the RBA on the website.
Won't be using it anyway,the Zaion will be only used with PnP coils,RDAs i am ok with but wicking RTA or similar is just too much of a hassle.

As of late and at least for me simplicity is the name of the game.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Damn Vape ships to Spain. Does Spain allow it?

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee

The cost would be to expensive plus a couple of shops here in Spain are going to have them in stock soon.
Actually think one of them has them already (friend of mine who works there told me) they just gotta put it up on the web.

I did aim for a homerun thou and sent Damn Vape an email in case they were interested in a collaboration, i mean it couldn't hurt to try.

Doesn't look good thou 2 days and no reply,not going to give up hope thou,well atleast not until i get a email back saying no hehe

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee

Vaping wise Spain is still clear of any government nonsense but it could get bad.

Bill was presented and if passed it would really screw us up.
Stores and distributors would need to present some paperwork so they can stay open a max of 5 more years then they have to close shop.

Numbers a bit different depending on the different websites but the number of people that would be left high and dry without a job goes from 4.000 to 7.000 and change.
Number of shops,distributors etc etc that would have to close would about 400 or so.

No idea what they plan on doing but the way i see it they will probably don't bother with devices like mods or tanks,coils and disposables the same.
Now rumor has it they want to put everything related to vaping in the official tobacco shops,doubt they will sell devices or even the aromas or PG/VG...my hypothesis is that they will tax the hell out of the nicotine.

Hope it doesn't come to that but with the government you never know.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Doesn't look good thou 2 days and no reply,not going to give up hope thou,well atleast not until i get a email back saying no hehe
Don't blame you, I ordered some things from them yesterday. Sent a couple few emails beforehand and they [Jacob] were fast to reply. But yours is a diff situation that probably needs to go higher up than CS to find out.
I almost put an extension glass kit in with the order for Nitrous RTA, but I had been looking for the RTA to no avail. so I didn't. I even told a visiting friend that was here when I made the order that the minute I don't order the kit, I'll find the RTA lol. Then it happened, well, a lead to one, don't know yet if if it's still FS. But, I asked DV if I could somehow pay for the glass kit + they put it in the same shipping as the order I had just made and he said he'd gift me one in my vape mail !

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Don't blame you, I ordered some things from them yesterday. Sent a couple few emails beforehand and they [Jacob] were fast to reply. But yours is a diff situation that probably needs to go higher up than CS to find out.
I almost put an extension glass kit in with the order for Nitrous RTA, but I had been looking for the RTA to no avail. so I didn't. I even told a visiting friend that was here when I made the order that the minute I don't order the kit, I'll find the RTA lol. Then it happened, well, a lead to one, don't know yet if if it's still FS. But, I asked DV if I could somehow pay for the glass kit + they put it in the same shipping as the order I had just made and he said he'd gift me one in my vape mail !

Good to hear they sent you the glass kit as a gift.

I sent them a mail a while back asking if they had the Ghost Edition of the Nitrous RDA but no luck,they told me they had none in stock,all sold out *sigh*
That is like my Great White Buffalo (Hot Tub Time Machine reference hehe)

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I got the Elf and Stallion, + a couple other things.

VU Sponsors