Become a Patron!

AdvancedVapeSupply YouTube Giveaway!

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hello Vaping Underground! We are an American company selling high quality premade stainless steel 316L wire in coils, wire shots, and spools. Unlike some competitors, what we sell is what we say it is. Too many stainless steel wire sellers sell impure wire, or misidentify the type of stainless steel. We sell high quality and pure 316L (we will also have a limited selection of 410 and 430 SS soon as well!) in popular configurations like clapton, vertebraid, hive, fused clapton, twisted, and more. We'd love to answer any questions you have about stainless steel, or just talk builds! Check out our website at www.advancedvapesupply.com and don't forget to use discount code "UNDERGROUND" for 10% off your entire order. We also offer free shipping on orders over $15. We're excited to be a part of vaping underground and would love to answer any questions!

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks really cool man. I dig some of the premade coil wire your selling. Ill definitely order a couple rolls this weekend, really interested in that square twist

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi! welcome to VU! I just received a 30ft of your fused Clapton wire! - that's Good stuff!!!
We'd love if you left an honest review on our site! We're always looking for reviews and feedback.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Looks really cool man. I dig some of the premade coil wire your selling. Ill definitely order a couple rolls this weekend, really interested in that square twist
It performs great, it's one my personal favorites. It is, however, extremely firm wire and that can make installation pretty difficult on some devices, so keep that in mind when choosing what device to put it in!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We'd love if you left an honest review on our site! We're always looking for reviews and feedback.

cool. i'll do that tomorrow.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How is it that you are able to offer prebuilt coils yet are OOS on just the SS wire?

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Out of stock on specialty 410/430 SS and we've gotten customer requests to just sell regular SS wire, and we are working on making this happen. So we're "out of stock" on the website, but not out of stock, if that makes sense. A way of letting our customers know it's on the way.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks. I checked out your site looking for SS wire so naturally I was disappointed to find you didn't have any for sale. I might be interested in some of your other products in the future but for right now, I'm just looking for a reputable place to purchase wire.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks. I checked out your site looking for SS wire so naturally I was disappointed to find you didn't have any for sale. I might be interested in some of your other products in the future but for right now, I'm just looking for a reputable place to purchase wire.
Our business is mainly premade wire, but there a lot of requests like yours which is why we're going to make it happen. We'll let you know when it goes up for sale.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Our business is mainly premade wire, but there a lot of requests like yours which is why we're going to make it happen. We'll let you know when it goes up for sale.

Thanks, I'd really appreciate that. As you mentioned, there is some sketchy wire being sold out there as SS.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks, I'd really appreciate that. As you mentioned, there is some sketchy wire being sold out there as SS.
Yup. I've used some of it. And there are even some Chinese competitors to us directly now. After we started picking up a lot of business, they start selling premade SS wire also, where no-one had previously. Which was to be expected...but anyway, we buy some and test it...and it's not 316L. Those concerns are real for most heating wire from china unless it's a trusted supplier.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU. I got an assortment of wire from y'all. It's good stuff. I'd recommend it & your place to anyone looking

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just wanted to let our fans at Vaping Underground know we're doing a giveaway on our YouTube channel! All you have to do is subscribe to our channel, then like and comment in our giveaway video. That's it! Check it out and let me know if there's any questions!

Www.advancedvapesupply.com
[email protected]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
0f733dc19ac4b471b49af4670a213fe7.jpg

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have 2 SS ones, & I recieved the black one today. My favorite atty bar-none
Is that on account of the build deck or the performance? (Or both)

Ive heard people rave about the clamp system, but havent heard much about the flavor performance.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors