Become a Patron!

Adding nicotine to eliquids with 0 mg nic

proveit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a ton of eliquid bottles that dont have any nicotine.

I want to purchase nicotine to add to my bottles.

I usually smoke ejuice with 6 mg of nicotine. How much of nicotine and mgs do I need yo buy to add to my ejuice botttles.

how many drops? any one with experience with this?

thanks

Mixman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here is what you can do. Purchase nicotine in the 100mg/ml. I use nicotine suspended in VG but that is up to you. Then each 1mg is .3ml of 100mg/ml nicotine in a 30ml bottle. So, add 1.8ml of nicotine to a 30ml bottle of juice. Do the math to prove it. If .3ml is 1mg in a 30ml bottle then 6x.3 is 6mg and it totals 1.8ml in a 30ml bottle of juice and a 30ml divided by 2 is a 15ml bottle so 1.8 divided by 2 is .9. Let me know if you have any questions. Basically add 1.8ml nic to a 30ml bottle, .9 to a 15ml and .6 to a 10ml bottle.

proveit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
can you please recommend a website to purchase it from?!

Mixman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Heartland Vapes. $44.00 a quart and it will last you a long time so store it in the refrigerator.

Mixman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I use a gallon every 10-20 days minimum and have had no issues with their nicotine or their service.

proveit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
so do i get vg or pg? or 50 50? i just want to add it to my 15 or 30 ml bottles of juice with 0 nic

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Different people like different levels. I get my nic and flavors in PG and make my final juice at 50/50.
most of my vaping mixes are:
10% nicotine in PG
10% flavor in PG
30% pure PG
50% pure VG

Mixman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I get mine in VG bc it allows you to be more flexible. Each flavor is different. Each mix is different. There is no routine flavor % that works. Flavors are suspended in PG alot of the times. The higher the % of flavor in a mix the less nic you can use. If you only mix 6mg for yourself you are probably OK with PG. I still say VG because if your 0 juice is 50/50 your going to be up around 55% pg and thats too high to be optimum IMO. I have had better success with a default of 45pg/55vg for tank juice. Best of luck.

Here is what you can do. Purchase nicotine in the 100mg/ml. I use nicotine suspended in VG but that is up to you. Then each 1mg is .3ml of 100mg/ml nicotine in a 30ml bottle. So, add 1.8ml of nicotine to a 30ml bottle of juice. Do the math to prove it. If .3ml is 1mg in a 30ml bottle then 6x.3 is 6mg and it totals 1.8ml in a 30ml bottle of juice and a 30ml divided by 2 is a 15ml bottle so 1.8 divided by 2 is .9. Let me know if you have any questions. Basically add 1.8ml nic to a 30ml bottle, .9 to a 15ml and .6 to a 10ml bottle.
I have 3mg juice, want to bring up to 6mg.

StillWaters

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have 3mg juice, want to bring up to 6mg.
Halving the amounts in mixman's example will get you close enough for government work (add 0.9ml nic to 30ml of your 3%, etc). If you need to be exact, you can google information on increasing the percentage of an ingredient in a solution. It involves a bit of algebra and your result will be a tiny bit more than using mixman's example.

brian435baer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a 12 CC big rig needle with out the needle, so needle less syringe - the cc's look huge compared to the needles I used to use to shoot up but I'm using this for adding Nic to my juice. How many CC do I add of 100mg Nic to make 3mg out of 30ml?

So adding 1.8ml of 100mg nicotine in 15ml of 0mg juice will give you a 12mg 15ml bottle of e-juice right?

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So adding 1.8ml of 100mg nicotine in 15ml of 0mg juice will give you a 12mg 15ml bottle of e-juice right?

Correct, but you will end up with 16.8ml of finished product if adding to a bottle with 15ml of course.

Redchigh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I prefer nic dissolved in PV, or perhaps 50/50. Nicotine doesn't seem to dissolve well in pure vg due to its viscosity. If you go with nic in vg, be sure to shake really well before you use it. Everytime.

I made a mistake bought some pre mixed 120ml bottle of 0 nicotine I have 120ml of 25mg/ml nicotine how much nicotine should I add to make it 24mg of nicotine

Redchigh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm very very bad at math
I can tell...

You have 24mg/ml nic.

Adding nicotine to your base would be required to even make it 25mg/ml.

Welcome to the forums. It's strongly recommended to check the date of a thread before you post in it. Also, nicotine calculators are all over the internet- I even have one as an Android app on my phone.
I wouldn't trust anyone to add up my nic, when it's so easy to use the calculators online. A quick poster can easily put a decimal in the wrong spot, at best, ruining the juice, and at worst, giving you a nicotine overdose.

If you mean 2.4ml, (also called 24) then still, use a calculator.
(For 2.4, add about 12ml of 25 nic to 120ml.)

VU Sponsors