Become a Patron!

Adding Capella type flavors to coffee?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Certainly that is what most of them are officially made for.
since there are no official vaping flavorings in the USA.

the French Vanilla is good in coffee.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No problem. Never made coffee vapes...
Just put the drops in real coffee.

Capella flavorings used to be called flavor drops, not sure if they still are or not.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I use Vanilla Bean Ice Cream to flavor the milk in my latte. Fruits in 7UP or water. They are food flavorings.

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a nice collection of flavors I was wondering what else I could use them for. I will now put drops in my coffee and cool stuff like that!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Im wondering If I can use capella type flavors to drinks like coffee?

We use 2% milk, so I always add a drop of CAP Sweet Cream to my husband's coffee; it changes that weak 2% milk taste to the taste of full-fat cream. :)

Andria

(ETA: I also add 4 drops to mashed potatoes, and 2 drops to eggs)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep good in lots of stuff it is actually officially for eating not vaping.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Certainly that is what most of them are officially made for.
since there are no official vaping flavorings in the USA.

the French Vanilla is good in coffee.
Flavorah is US based in Washington state and made for vaping.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No flavorings are FDA approved for vaping yet.
Just approved for the digestive tract not the respiratory one. yet.

flavorah is one of the few that actually advertise their flavorings as made for vaping.
It might bite them in the ass too.

Might.

Flavorah is one brand that I have none of out of my 130 or so flavorings.

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No flavorings are FDA approved for vaping yet.
Just approved for the digestive tract not the respiratory one. yet.

flavorah is one of the few that actually advertise their flavorings as made for vaping.
It might bite them in the ass too.

Might.

Flavorah is one brand that I have none of out of my 130 or so flavorings.
I noticed that. They are the only one saying vaping.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Coffees, water, any soda, yogurts, baking. I was looking at recipes last night and one of them called for 1/8 to 1/4 tsp of Lorann's Coconut, LOL.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tonight at dinner my boys asked about Snow Cones and if I've ever had one. We got talking about to make them. I told them it's water, sugar and flavoring and we can use my flavors. I've got 150 of them now and my youngest has been dying to get his hands on them, as he loves cooking, so it'll be a good way to use the flavors I don't like vaping. I wonder if they'll like Cactus?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A special Birthday cupcakes recipe perhaps ??? :question:

Ron
---
"My aunt once said that the world would never find peace until men fell at their women’s feet and asked for forgiveness."-Jack Kerouac
LOL, I was having a craving for something sweet and I don't often keep stuff or I'll eat it all, so I googled for basic ingredients and found that one, but opted for this one. For what it is, man it was good! At the bottom, it was totally like a lava cake.

http://www.yummly.co/#recipe/One-Minute-Brownie-Mug-Cake-1691145

upload_2017-5-27_22-41-5.png

Then tonight, my neighbor brought me a couple pieces of her wonderful cinnamon swirl cake and even put candles in it. She's so awesome. <3

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
LOL, I was having a craving for something sweet and I don't often keep stuff or I'll eat it all, so I googled for basic ingredients and found that one, but opted for this one. For what it is, man it was good! At the bottom, it was totally like a lava cake.

http://www.yummly.co/#recipe/One-Minute-Brownie-Mug-Cake-1691145

View attachment 83063

Then tonight, my neighbor brought me a couple pieces of her wonderful cinnamon swirl cake and even put candles in it. She's so awesome. <3

We bought an actual red velvet cake with cream cheese icing... because that's the kind of cake I always asked for, when my mom would ask me what kind of birthday cake I wanted. So eating most of the cake myself may have set back my efforts to slowly keep my weight going downward, but I really don't care; it was one of the only comforts available in the absence of a birthday gift from my mother.

Still got 2 slices... I may have one, before bed. ;)

Andria

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We bought an actual red velvet cake with cream cheese icing... because that's the kind of cake I always asked for, when my mom would ask me what kind of birthday cake I wanted. So eating most of the cake myself may have set back my efforts to slowly keep my weight going downward, but I really don't care; it was one of the only comforts available in the absence of a birthday gift from my mother.

Still got 2 slices... I may have one, before bed. ;)

Andria
I hear ya, my mom made a MEAN red velvet. I used to bake them, they were good, but not Mom good. :teehee:

I thought about making a cake tomorrow, but since my neighbor brought me cake... hell I still might :D

jpasint

Member For 4 Years
Tonight at dinner my boys asked about Snow Cones and if I've ever had one. We got talking about to make them. I told them it's water, sugar and flavoring and we can use my flavors. I've got 150 of them now and my youngest has been dying to get his hands on them, as he loves cooking, so it'll be a good way to use the flavors I don't like vaping. I wonder if they'll like Cactus?

Bob, just an FYI of my experience using the flavors for snow cones-

I tried to create a snow cone flavor but gave up because you just need such a high amount of flavor that it was just cheaper to buy pre made snow cone flavoring.

I use the stuff in the picture below.
2 gallons delivered for $50 and it taste awesome. Expensive but worth it. $20 of that was the shipping.

i-46B8HLp-X3.jpg

I like to make slush type mixes using a blender.

One item I do use from my DIY arsenal is PG. I discovered that about 7ml of PG mixed in with the ice and water at the time of blending keeps the ice nice and loose and it doesn't freeze together.

My recipe is about 2 cups of ice, 1.75 cups of water and 7ml of PG.
Drain the water and add flavoring.

If you come up with any ideas on using DIY flavors, please let me know.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bob, just an FYI of my experience using the flavors for snow cones-

I tried to create a snow cone flavor but gave up because you just need such a high amount of flavor that it was just cheaper to buy pre made snow cone flavoring.

I use the stuff in the picture below.
2 gallons delivered for $50 and it taste awesome. Expensive but worth it. $20 of that was the shipping.

i-46B8HLp-X3.jpg

I like to make slush type mixes using a blender.

One item I do use from my DIY arsenal is PG. I discovered that about 7ml of PG mixed in with the ice and water at the time of blending keeps the ice nice and loose and it doesn't freeze together.

My recipe is about 2 cups of ice, 1.75 cups of water and 7ml of PG.
Drain the water and add flavoring.

If you come up with any ideas on using DIY flavors, please let me know.

Thanks for the info. I'll look into this stuff. I do remember now the big jugs and how much they'd put on. It is quite a lot.

VU Sponsors