Become a Patron!

ADDICTED TO CLOUDS

ciro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
why do so many vapers put so much emphasis on blowing big clouds. I started vaping for the same reason everyone else did , to quit smoking. it used to be throat hit and flavor were the most important part of vaping. i loved throat hit and still do. i started at 36mg nic and have come down to 9mg. now vapors dont even care about the throat hit, they just want a super smooth hit so they can take in as much vapor as possible. i dont understand why vapors are so fascinated with blowing big clouds. what does it do for them ? hows it make them feel ? Now i am a sub ohmer too, but i think we need to find a way to get the vapor to dissipate faster. i always wander what people think of us when they see us blowing clouds, especially smokers. why would a smoker think vaping is safer when he sees those storm clouds coming out of our lungs. the smoker doesnt know anything about vaping but seeing those big clouds can be a turn off. i have to vape outside because my family gets really annoyed with the fog and i dont blame them. i hope in the future we find a way to truly stealth vape, to get the same satisfaction without producing Kansas type storm clouds. these are my own personal feelings so please dont take any offense.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For me, part of it is the thickness and part of it is me just enjoying a huge cloud of vapor. It's just something I like, similar to explosions and the Dodge Challenger. As for what other people may thing, I have mixed feelings. I certainly don't want to inconvenience people or make them uncomfortable, but as long as I am out of the way, in my apartment, or in a smoking area then I don't really care. As for smokers, yes I want smokers to switch to vaping to help the quit if they are considering it. But that is not why I vape, and I don't care enough about that to stop chasing clouds. Also, I have had people approach me to ask about vaping because they saw the big clouds.

If you don't get it that's fine. And if your goal is for vaping to produce little to no visual indication of vaping that is also fine. You are wrong, but that is ok. What matters is that you like what you do, I like what I do, and that I'm correct.

ciro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For me, part of it is the thickness and part of it is me just enjoying a huge cloud of vapor. It's just something I like, similar to explosions and the Dodge Challenger. As for what other people may thing, I have mixed feelings. I certainly don't want to inconvenience people or make them uncomfortable, but as long as I am out of the way, in my apartment, or in a smoking area then I don't really care. As for smokers, yes I want smokers to switch to vaping to help the quit if they are considering it. But that is not why I vape, and I don't care enough about that to stop chasing clouds. Also, I have had people approach me to ask about vaping because they saw the big clouds.

If you don't get it that's fine. And if your goal is for vaping to produce little to no visual indication of vaping that is also fine. You are wrong, but that is ok. What matters is that you like what you do, I like what I do, and that I'm correct.
theres no right or wrong, ok

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I cloud, I am a mobile weather system. It works for me, sorry if it offends people in the out of doors in the open... get the fuck over it, I am not changing it outside for your fake smoking reaction cough.
Riding in a car with another vapor I tone it down, but other than that I vape heavy just how I smoked heavy.
Tanks, cleartomizers just do not work for me... I feel no need to jack my nic content 3-5x as high with more pg just so they can work correctly so I can not offend their delicate sense of what or how it should be done.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
theres no right or wrong, ok
There is. I'm right. Always.
e7237ef861c1e6feb69f2820dd994a0a.jpg

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why do you NEED to blow clouds? Why do you NEED to use a 100w box?

Why do you NEED to vape in the first place?

How about why do people create threads that serve absolutely no purpose other than fulfill some need to criticize others? This thread is pointless.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Why do you NEED to blow clouds? Why do you NEED to use a 100w box?

Why do you NEED to vape in the first place?

How about why do people create threads that serve absolutely no purpose other than fulfill some need to criticize others? This thread is pointless.
Q. why do you need to blow clouds?
a. My enjoyment and continued fight to stay off of BT death sticks. what works for me to not smoke may not work for you. And what works for you may not work for me.

Q. why do you need a to use a 100w mod..?
A. clean power instead of working and struggling to get my enjoyment satisfaction from my vapor.

Q. why do you need to vape?
A. same reason why I need my coffee in the morning. So the stupids can continue to be stupid.
Seriously it is my life and my choices, we do not get out of this life alive so why not enjoy it as much as we can while we can as safely as we can.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Every question I posed was meant to be rhetorical. I was criticizing this thread. Explaining yourself is not necessary in my opinion, but feel free if you choose. ;)
I'm gonna go blow some unnecessary clouds now. And in a very un-stealth manner. :D

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Every question I posed was meant to be rhetorical. I was criticizing this thread. Explaining yourself is not necessary in my opinion, but feel free if you choose. ;)
I'm gonna go blow some unnecessary clouds now. And in a very un-stealth manner. :D
LOL I know, just wanted to answer you.
Been clouding up a storm myself.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Can someone please hand me a copy of Op's The Right Way to Vape Handbook? I was unaware there was a correct way to do it.

Disclaimer: I'm a flavor chaser...but I do this smartass gig part-time.

VU Sponsors