Become a Patron!

Acevape bomb cat rda review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received bomb cat rda from efun.top for the purpose of this review.

Bomb cat rda comes in few colors:

- SS
- Black
- Rainbow

aL2jurx.jpg

Specification:

- Height: 31.6mm
- Diameter: 24mm

In the box:

- Bomb cat rda
- Drip tip
- 510 drip tip adapter
- O rings

MNTFix3.jpg

Bomb cat rda is 24mm in diameter, height of the rda is 31.6mm with drip tip. This is the atomizer that you can use with squonk mods and in the package you will receive bf pin. This is dual coil rda and you can here use vertical or horizontal coils and also you can use mesh coils here which is a big plus here. Build quality is good, everything is as it should and machining is good. You can see some details on the atomizer, on the top cap you can see details that helps with airflow adjustment, on the chamber you can see engraved cat with a bomb and from the bottom of the atomizer you can see engraved "Bomb cat", "Acevape tech" and serial number. Threads on the connection are very good and we have here protruding gold plated 510 pin.

Omk8Nvt.jpg

Atomizer comes with red drip tip pre installed, this is 810 drip tip and in my opinion this drip tip looks very nice and drip tip is very comfortable for using. Height of the drip tip is 7mm, diameter of the hole is 12mm. In the package you will receive one more 810 drip tip. Height of the drip tip is 6mm, diameter of the hole is 12mm. I personally like to use more the drip tip from the package. You can use here any other 810 drip tips, I tried few drip tips and tips stands perfect on the top of the rda. In the package you will receive 510 drip tip adapter so you can use 510 drip tip here without any problems if you like.

MbHOLxq.jpg

Atomizer has top cap that can be removed from the chamber, on the top cap you can see one o ring that holds it on the chamber. On the top cap you can see some engravings that helps with airflow adjustment. Top cap has very nice conical shape which improves flavor. Top cap is designed that way that we have here very nice airflow options. On the chamber you can see airflow holes, as you can see we have honeycomb airflow here which is good. We have 16 airflow holes from each side. You can adjust the airflow using the top cap and you can close 2 holes at once from each side or 4 holes at once from each side, so what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the another side. We have really nice airflow combinations with this atomizer so I belive anyone can find what works best for him.
When airflow is fully open there is a lot of airflow and you can use this atomizer at high power without problems, also because we have honeycomb airflow here airflow is very smooth.

lu8hk6c.jpg

adbB5Jm.jpg

On the build deck you can see two big screws from the sides, screws are good and screws works very fine. On the top of the build deck you can see two holes where e liquid comes when you use this atomizer with bf pin, this design is very nice because when you squonk e liquid will fall directly on the coil. Build deck is not to hard to place coils but coil leads can slip a little bit so you need to be careful, I would like that here is something that holds the coil leads but anyway it is not hard to place the coils and if you own rda you will know how to build here. Big plus here is that you can here place vertical or horizontal coils, also you can use here mesh coils. I really like this because you can try different builds and you can find what work best for you, very big plus for that.

twcrVmt.jpg

Y0Diq9K.jpg

0Wq0dEl.jpg

How this atomizer works and my thoughts:

Build quality here is very good, screws on the build deck are good and there is nothing sharp here, very good machining, threads on the connection are also good.
You can drip here through the drip tip and that way this atomizer works very good, because of the design e liquid will fall on the coils and your coils will always be well saturated.
This atomizer you can also use with squonk mod, you will receive squonk pin in the package and if you use bf pin when you squonk e liquid will again fall on the coils and perosanlly I prefer this way of squonking, very good in my opinion.
As I said it is not very hard to build here and I belive you will have no problems. I like to use this rda with horizontal coils and I use it with regular mod. Vapor production is very good and you can use this rda at high powers because there is a lot of airflow. Airflow hits the coils from the sides and a little bit from the bottom, depends how you place your coils, personally I like to use this atomizer with bottom airflow holes opened, I open 8 holes from each side. Flavor is I can say very solid and I am happy with the flavor here.
This rda works good, very solid, there is a lot of options when you want to build coils here which is a big pro here and airflow is very smooth. If you want to buy rda that works very soild and rda where you can build different coils or use it with mesh coils I can suggest you this rda.

Cons:

- There is not coils and screwdriver in the package
- I would like that there is something on the build deck to hold coil leads, but still it is easy to build here

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Two drip tips in the package
- Smooth airflow
- Nice airflow options
- Easy to adjust airflow
- Good screws
- Good flavor
- You can place horizontal or vertical coil
- You can use mesh coils
- 510 drip tip adapter
- Very good for squonking