Become a Patron!

About your trusted brands

samjoseph1024

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
To start with this topic, I first claim that I am not a brand chaser!

But I found it is hard to pick a quality vaping device from numerous e-cig product lines

If you're happy to share your shopping experience or not, you're welcomed

No matter a product brand or an online shop, it has its own reputation to live on

product lifetime, aftersale service, shipping time, price, etc. These all matter!

Tell your stories!

samjoseph1024

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
no body in? seriously?
Last month, I shopped my batch on Heaven Gifts... It happened to their National Days, so a extra discount is given to me... due to they are in vacation, nobody replyed to my mail. Meanwhile I just so worried that whether they will sent my batch on time or not! Cause this is my first shopping on it. After my patient 7-day, they finally replyed to my mail, and sent package in time. Am I just pushing myself to the edge of collaspe? The fact is staffs from this shop are working efficient and kind.Quite nice price with considerate service! Satified!

I have started vaping about six months ago. My first device is kanger emow kit, and now use innokin iTaste MVP V2 with iClear16B clearomizer, love the MVP v2. I trust the innokin is one of the trustworthy brands and the price is acceptable.

samjoseph1024

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have started vaping about six months ago. My first device is kanger emow kit, and now use innokin iTaste MVP V2 with iClear16B clearomizer, love the MVP v2. I trust the innokin is one of the trustworthy brands and the price is acceptable.

Thanks, I have heard the istick is quite similar to MVP V2.....

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I've given more money to Smoktech and Dovpo than any other ecig manufacturer. They make quality stuff, especially the former.

samjoseph1024

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think I've given more money to Smoktech and Dovpo than any other ecig manufacturer. They make quality stuff, especially the former.

sounds quite good vaping device....

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Wizard Modz and Merkury juice. As for clones, I will only buy products made by Infinite.

VU Sponsors