Become a Patron!

About siren 2 coils

whats up :)
well am newbie to RTA
i bought siren 2 and tried Kanthel 26g at 2.5 & 3 ID with 6~9 wraps spaced and not spaced
but its not giving me the flavor that i wants
so i was thinking about getting SS wire
any idea/suggest
since i chase flavor :)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SS wire doesn't work as well for that kinda tank cos it ohms out too low.
You could try some vandy vape superfine MTL wire is kanthal isn't giving you the flavour like. I use 26g kanthal in all my attys though and it works fine but everyone is different. That vandy vape wire is overkill imo but some people swear by it. It is 0.7 2.5 fused clapton wire.
Personally though i couldn't get much flavour out of the siren 2 when compared to other ones. It likes bigger coils and is too airy for my liking. I think the berserker
mini is better but it's finicky to wick.
Kayfuns are still the holy grail for MTL & for good reason too. They are amazing. I tried a clone then ended up buying an authentic but they are pricey. I paid $70.00 for my kayfun mini v3 and that's on the cheaper side for one!

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is your mod regulated or unregulated? What kind of wattage are you shooting for? MTL or DL draw? Commercial or DIY juice?

Start hear Steam-engine.org..... I like to build to a Heat flux in the 200s at a wattage approx 25% higher then planned running wattage. I try to keep my Heat capacity in the red range but real close to turning yellow. But i do a RESTRICTED lung or Loose MTL draw. I build to run at 15 watts or so. Bigger coils make the best flavor and the best clouds, they also require more power and airflow.

I would try some 26 and 28 SS wire.

VU Sponsors