Unique Juice Pump Delivery System
Replaceable Bottle
Temperature Control
Two Post Deck
Unique Screwless Clamp Post Design
Press Down on Posts to Change Coils
Use Pre-built Kanthal 0.2ohm drip coils or build your own
Adjustable Airflow
Requires (1) 18650 High Amp Battery (Sold Separately)
Micro USB Charging Port
Low Resistance Protection
Low Battery Warning Indicator

DRIP EZ 80W by Kangertech Package Contents:
1 x Kangertech DRIPEZ Kit
1 x Drip EZ RBA Preinstalled Kanthal 0.3ohm Coil
1 x Replacement Drip Coil 0.2ohm
1 x Spare Juice Pump
2 x Prebuilt Coils
1 x Micro USB Cable

http://www.vapingbest.com/kanger-drip-ez-80w-starter-kit-p-688

The shortcoming of this is very simple, Kangertech neither knows or has researched how a squonking vaporizer works.
This is true of this design as well as both drip boxes.
That said, they did fix the dry wick problem by incorporating a juice well that lets the wicks soak in the e-liquid.
However, the air inlet slot is ABOVE the coils on both designs. This means the coils cook and the air flows above them and out of the atomizer without ever picking up any steam.
If they would simply lower the air slots to be slightly below center of the coils they would instantly make this a marketable design.
My advice to Kangertech is to spend time on research with people experienced in this as opposed to spending money for online reviewers that push a unworkable design. (see dripbox)

The shortcoming of this is very simple, Kangertech neither knows or has researched how a squonking vaporizer works.
This is true of this design as well as both drip boxes.
That said, they did fix the dry wick problem by incorporating a juice well that lets the wicks soak in the e-liquid.
However, the air inlet slot is ABOVE the coils on both designs. This means the coils cook and the air flows above them and out of the atomizer without ever picking up any steam.
If they would simply lower the air slots to be slightly below center of the coils they would instantly make this a marketable design.
My advice to Kangertech is to spend time on research with people experienced in this as opposed to spending money for online reviewers that push a unworkable design. (see dripbox)

what "squonking vaporizer" would you recommend? I have the Dripbox now and TOTALLY understand your post...Its time for a new set up for me and I was thinking about the Drip EZ. After reading your post, I would like to know if there are any better brands out there. I love dripping but dont have time at work to have to add juice to the cotton every 5 minutes which is how I ended up with the dripbox. :)

Thanks for any help you can offer

VU Sponsors