Become a Patron!

About as close as I’m gonna get...DLLT(update 7-3)

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, peeps.....here it is. Version after version after version.....this is as close as I can get. I’d say 90% there. Try it, tweak it....maybe you can get closer! CNV Lemon Cream Wafer is a must. No subs there. You can probably sub the meringue.....CNV hasn’t released a meringue to the public, so I used what I usually use. I think MB Lemon Tart is also a must. (Molinberry is a sister company of Chemnovatic.....) Makes sense they might use it. It’s sweet enough for me, but bump it up if you think it needs it. Same with the lemon.

Remember, I think it’s close. You might not. But maybe this is a base to get started!

Dinner Lady Lemon Tart v54986733214598

CNV Lemon 1.5%
CNV Lemon Cream Wafer 5%
MB Lemon Tart 6%
FA Meringue 1%
FW Sweetener 1.25%
CNV Cookie 2%(thank you @Heartsdelight)

Last edited:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, peeps.....here it is. Version after version after version.....this is as close as I can get. I’d say 90% there. Try it, tweak it....maybe you can get closer! CNV Lemon Cream Wafer is a must. No subs there. You can probably sub the meringue.....CNV hasn’t released a meringue to the public, so I used what I usually use. I think MB Lemon Tart is also a must. (Molinberry is a sister company of Chemnovatic.....) Makes sense they might use it. It’s sweet enough for me, but bump it up if you think it needs it. Same with the lemon.

Remember, I think it’s close. You might not. But maybe this is a base to get started!

Dinner Lady Lemon Tart v54986733214598 :teehee:

CNV Lemon 1.5%
CNV Lemon Cream Wafer 5%
MB Lemon Tart 6%
FA Meringue 1%
FW Sweetener 1%

Thank you for working in this @wildgypsy70 going to see if bcf has these in stock, and will give it a go :)

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

CNV Lemon 1.5%
CNV Lemon Cream Wafer 5%
MB Lemon Tart 6%
FA Meringue 1%
FW Sweetener 1%

Thank you so much for working so hard on this for all of us. Gonna go get the MB LT and the CNV Lemon right now. :)

Edit. Well, no I'm not. OOS ........I have been enjoying the lemon cheesecake I whipped up using the CNV lemon cream wafer so I can wait.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I copied this from the other DLLT thread.

“I mixed 5ml of @wildgypsy70 ’s steeped DLLT recipe & added 2% of CNV Cookie & we’re getting closer :cheers:

the Cookie is not steeped in with my original mix so next step will be to remix Gypsy’s DLLT recipe & add the Cookie in & steep for her suggested 5 days. In keeping with the OG DLLT I think we need to up the sweetness also“

Edit: I can taste the biscuit part now :D

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I copied this from the other DLLT thread.

“I mixed 5ml of @wildgypsy70 ’s steeped DLLT recipe & added 2% of CNV Cookie & we’re getting closer :cheers:

the Cookie is not steeped in with my original mix so next step will be to remix Gypsy’s DLLT recipe & add the Cookie in & steep for her suggested 5 days. In keeping with the OG DLLT I think we need to up the sweetness also“

Edit: I can taste the biscuit part now :D
Other DLLT thread? where is that one :)

Found it!!! Helps if I search first :)

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So as of right now, the CNV Lemon Cream Wafer is still in stock in 30ml at BCF, but they remain out of stock on the MB Lemon tart. HOWEVER, Wizard Labs has the MB Lemon Tart in stock at the same price, if you are needing that one.

CNV Lemon 1.5%
CNV Lemon Cream Wafer 5%
MB Lemon Tart 6%
FA Meringue 1%
FW Sweetener 1.25%
CNV Cookie 2%(thank you @Heartsdelight)
Many Thanks...... I`m not far off that recipe !

raineysky

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has there been any more changes or should I go with the recipe as is? Looks like it should be very good....

VU Sponsors