Become a Patron!

A "Sticky" here for deals on DIY supplies only?

A "Sticky" here for DIY Supply Deals only?

• An idea so Great, RonJS's face should be on money!

Votes: 56 47.9%
  • If it's okay with Huckleberried, it's Okay with Me!

Votes: 29 24.8%
  • I only mix juice to express myself artistically and care little about $

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Heck, I am too lame & lazy to vote in any stinking Poll

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Some of the above

Votes: 23 19.7%

• Total voters

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
74455200_10217650332227733_7443859793543954432_n.jpg

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ecigexpress (I guess they still haven't officially changed the name) is having their normal weekend sale. Use the code JUNGLEXPRESS to get 30% off Jungle Flavors and Flavors Express.

mail

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Added to the above posting.
And just a reminder, we've dropped the threshold for free shipping to the lower continental 48 states to just $29.99, only until November 3rd, so stock up while it lasts!

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks like gremlin diy is having another week of 15% off Flavorah flavors plus using "diy" for another 5% off

All Favorah Flavors are 15% off BEFORE coupon code is used. Final price visible in the shopping cart.

10-31-19 thru 11-7-19

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This weekend use the code CHANGETHEGAME to get 20% off FlavourArt concentrates!

mail

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I scan the internet for coupon codes. Every dollar saved goes toward my future vaping budget. I'm looking at xmas presents (vaping related).

I spent $38 so the $4 off was pretty okay, imho. I’d forgotten about it, though.

How ya doing this weekend?

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
One Shot fans good through 20 Nov 19 get 25% off use code ONESHOTS25 at ECX soon to be FlavorJungle

mail

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is this at Nude Nic?
yes and also....

Up to 75%-OFF - Flash Sales through Cyber Monday

On Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, stay tuned to the NN website and our Chemist's Corner Newsletter for exclusive flash sales for periods of 24-hours or less. There might even be a new product release or two ;) Up to 75%-off! Details below:

40BLACKFRIDAY2019
Expiration date: Dec 31, 2019
Click Here for 40%-OFF!
40%-OFF ALL eLiquid, Stock Solutions, & Analytics Services:
  • Pi & INFZN eLiquids are on Sale for $11.99 (Reduced from $19.99)
  • ALL Stock Solutions (Sweeteners, Sours, and Modifiers) are On-Sale!
  • ALL Analytics Services (Nicotine, Ketone, Aldehyde, Ketone Testing by GC or LCMS) are On-Sale!
Offer valid from 11/29 @12:00AM (Black Friday) through 12/2 @ 11:59PM (Cyber Monday)
20BLACKFRIDAY2019
Click Here for 20%-OFF!
20%-OFF ALL Nicotine Products, PG & VG, DIY Supplies, Flavor Concentrates, & ALL PHIX Products:

Offer valid from 11/29 @12:00AM (Black Friday) through 12/2 @ 11:59PM (Cyber Monday)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
yes and also....

Up to 75%-OFF - Flash Sales through Cyber Monday

On Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, stay tuned to the NN website and our Chemist's Corner Newsletter for exclusive flash sales for periods of 24-hours or less. There might even be a new product release or two ;) Up to 75%-off! Details below:

40BLACKFRIDAY2019
Click Here for 40%-OFF!
40%-OFF ALL eLiquid, Stock Solutions, & Analytics Services:
  • Pi & INFZN eLiquids are on Sale for $11.99 (Reduced from $19.99)
  • ALL Stock Solutions (Sweeteners, Sours, and Modifiers) are On-Sale!
  • ALL Analytics Services (Nicotine, Ketone, Aldehyde, Ketone Testing by GC or LCMS) are On-Sale!
20BLACKFRIDAY2019
Click Here for 20%-OFF!
20%-OFF ALL Nicotine Products, PG & VG, DIY Supplies, Flavor Concentrates, & ALL PHIX Products:

Thanks, I was at their site last night and it looked great. I’d like to try out their flavors, and maybe get some more nic.
Having a sale would really help!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Chef's Flavours

mail

FunFursday Discount Code

Here we go again! 20% off for all you lovely people. Use the code 'FunFursday' to get 20% off your entire order!

Minimum Spend £10 - Ends Sunday 1st December

obijuan77

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I went to their website but I don’t see any sale going on. Do you know which category it’s in? I see 15ml for $22. Is that the sale? Thanks!

Yes, thats the site. they will discount 40% off in the cart. 15mls is like $13.xx & 30mls is like $23.xx

obijuan77

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I was looking at Butterscotch and Caramel. How do these compare to the other flavors used in mixing? Thanks.
I can't comment on the caramel as I don't have it. I was going to buy a 15ml bottle, but that's already OOS. The butterscotch IMO is absolutely delicious. It's very rich. Reminds me more of butterscotch morsels like these:

51oOhDnBz2L.jpg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I can't comment on the caramel as I don't have it. I was going to buy a 15ml bottle, but that's already OOS. The butterscotch IMO is absolutely delicious. It's very rich. Reminds me more of butterscotch morsels like these:

51oOhDnBz2L.jpg

Yummy! I just wish it wasn’t so expensive but I guess if it’s real extracts, it’s worth it.
I buying TFA RY4 Double now at BCF, and maybe the MF Butterscotch would be nice in it. Thanks, Obijuan. You have helped me! :teehee:

VU Sponsors