Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good evening Wolfie, :wave:
I am doing better, thank you for asking:)
Oh No, sorry to hear that, isn't that what happened to the first one, died with clothes in it and wouldn't give them back:eek:. they sure aren't lasting very long, must be a design flaw:mad: and they probably know it too.:mad::mad:
Hiya, Jimi :wave:
That's wonderful :) keep on getting better :hug: . You're welcome :)
Thanks! Yup, sure is. That's what I'm thinking too...design flaw and they know it.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am sorry Wolfie but I have to call it a night so I can get up early enough to warm the house enough and get cleaned up to go for my lung scan tomorrow so Good night my friend sleep well and i will see you tomorrow:wave:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am sorry Wolfie but I have to call it a night so I can get up early enough to warm the house enough and get cleaned up to go for my lung scan tomorrow so Good night my friend sleep well and i will see you tomorrow:wave:
My prayers are with you, Jimi . Hope all goes well for you :hug:
Needed some phun, thank you :) for playing.
Hopefully, I'll be seeing you and everyone on the flip side.
:wave: Good night, Jimi...sleep well tonight !

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Animal House
14y69ti.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good Morning Everybody :coffee2:

Woke to about 3 inches of snow on the ground- :tantrum:
I hope you all have a great day ahead.
I hope everything goes well at your lung scan @Jimi :hug:
Poor @2WhiteWolves - sorry to hear about your bad luck with your second new washer- that sux! :cuss2: :hug:

:wave:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Poor @2WhiteWolves - sorry to hear about your bad luck with your second new washer- that sux! :cuss2: :hug:

Good late morning or Good early afternoon, Music Players :) :wave:

Oh, Dear Snap :hug: sorry you have more snow. That white stuff just won't leave you alone ! .

Thank you, Snap :)
The first go around was horrible dealing with three different
companies and I had to do a lot of the grunt work 'cause people just don't care anymore. This time it might be going better. The company already ordered the motherboard and door latch, they should be here tomorrow morning. But, as of now no one has called me back to schedule the tech guy to come here and fix it :gaah: . I sure do hope I don't have to wait two months to get this one fixed or for a new one to be delivered. That's how long it took for the first one o_O

:hug: @Jimi :hug:

Hope everyone has a good day today :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Good morning/afternoon Snap:wave:
You can't get a break from old man winter:eek:
Awe thank you my friend, I hate these medical things:rolleyes:
I feel the same way, they should have to do 2WW laundry for her while her "new" "new" washer is down, they should of the first time too of compensated her:mad:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good late morning or Good early afternoon, Music Players :) :wave:

Oh, Dear Snap :hug: sorry you have more snow. That white stuff just won't leave you alone ! .

Thank you, Snap :)
The first go around was horrible dealing with three different
companies and I had to do a lot of the grunt work 'cause people just don't care anymore. This time it might be going better. The company already ordered the motherboard and door latch, they should be here tomorrow morning. But, as of now no one has called me back to schedule the tech guy to come here and fix it :gaah: . I sure do hope I don't have to wait two months to get this one fixed or for a new one to be delivered. That's how long it took for the first one o_O

:hug: @Jimi :hug:

Hope everyone has a good day today :)
Good morning Wolfie, :wave:
hope your day is going well for you my friend
you need a break too from all the stuff life has dumped on you.:hug:
I hope you have a good day too;):)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning Wolfie, :wave:
hope your day is going well for you my friend
you need a break too from all the stuff life has dumped on you.:hug:
I hope you have a good day too;):)
Good evening, Jimi :wave:
Thank You :) . How did your day go?

:hug: Thank you :)
I do have an appointment schedule for the tech guy, it's this Thursday.
But, I have a bonus. Last night I was wiping Emmas paws off from being muddy. I was in my slippers on my toes squatted down and had a shooting very sharp pain in my toes to my heel. It reactivated my heel spur on my right heel. But, for some reason it's making my calf and foot cold, like something else is going on. I have three socks on and foot is a wee bit warmer. Just glad I still have my cane around from many years ago when I had heel spurs in both feet.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening, Jimi :wave:
Thank You :) . How did your day go?

:hug: Thank you :)
I do have an appointment schedule for the tech guy, it's this Thursday.
But, I have a bonus. Last night I was wiping Emmas paws off from being muddy. I was in my slippers on my toes squatted down and had a shooting very sharp pain in my toes to my heel. It reactivated my heel spur on my right heel. But, for some reason it's making my calf and foot cold, like something else is going on. I have three socks on and foot is a wee bit warmer. Just glad I still have my cane around from many years ago when I had heel spurs in both feet.
Good evening Wolfie,:wave:
well good so far, have to wait a week to 10 day to get the results,
thank you for asking my friend:hug:
I hope they fix it to where it lasts this time, are they renewing your gaurentee every time, kinda sounds like a shaky deal if not.
Oh great, Heal spurs are misserable, i hate em, I use to have a contraption to wear on your foot that heals them, it really worked and they never came back, I would send it to you but it's for a size 14 foot:giggle:. Sounds like you may have possibly pinched a nerve in your foot too maybe. canes are hand to have around. i hope it heals up quickly for you.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good evening Wolfie,:wave:
well good so far, have to wait a week to 10 day to get the results,
thank you for asking my friend:hug:
I hope they fix it to where it lasts this time, are they renewing your gaurentee every time, kinda sounds like a shaky deal if not.
Oh great, Heal spurs are misserable, i hate em, I use to have a contraption to wear on your foot that heals them, it really worked and they never came back, I would send it to you but it's for a size 14 foot:giggle:. Sounds like you may have possibly pinched a nerve in your foot too maybe. canes are hand to have around. i hope it heals up quickly for you.

:wave: Hiya, Jimi.
:gaah: It's the waiting that gets ya, you're welcome :) I'm sure the results will turn out fine..positive thinking ;) .

Yup, each new washer they deliver starts a new warranty. So, no shady dealings going on.

Glad you had that to get rid of the spurs. :teehee: Yup, just a little too big. I do the exercises and it will be all well soon. Yeah, that's what my conclusion came out to be, but damn, it happened at the wrong time :mad: .
Thank you :hug: .

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:wave: Hiya, Jimi.
:gaah: It's the waiting that gets ya, you're welcome :) I'm sure the results will turn out fine..positive thinking ;) .

Yup, each new washer they deliver starts a new warranty. So, no shady dealings going on.

Glad you had that to get rid of the spurs. :teehee: Yup, just a little too big. I do the exercises and it will be all well soon. Yeah, that's what my conclusion came out to be, but damn, it happened at the wrong time :mad: .
Thank you :hug: .
Yeah the waiting sucks:rolleyes: you'd think they could be a bit quicker but it's through the American Cancer Society and they are the ones to give me the results, the longer it takes the better because if they think they see something serious they call much sooner like 3 to 5 days so longer is better.:)

Great, glad to hear they give you a new warranty:bliss:

it worked great, and it was worn while I slept:cool:. I use to have to do the exercises but since i used the contraption it has never bothered me and it's been 15 years now. I hope it heals fast for you:hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah the waiting sucks:rolleyes: you'd think they could be a bit quicker but it's through the American Cancer Society and they are the ones to give me the results, the longer it takes the better because if they think they see something serious they call much sooner like 3 to 5 days so longer is better.:)

Great, glad to hear they give you a new warranty:bliss:

it worked great, and it was worn while I slept:cool:. I use to have to do the exercises but since i used the contraption it has never bothered me and it's been 15 years now. I hope it heals fast for you:hug:
Yeah, you would think they would be quicker. I don't think it would matter, it would probably take just as long to get the results. Ah, ok....longer they take the better are the results.

When I saw the doc those many years ago, he didn't offer anything to wear on my feet. Glad you had the contraption and you don't get the spurs anymore :bliss:

Thank you :hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
it's through the American cancer Society and unless there is something of concern they wait till it's convenient for them I guess.
Oh, i didn't get it from my dr. believe it or not it came from an add in a magazine.It totally cured them and I use to be on concrete 10 to 12 hours a day
You're welcome:hug:

VU Sponsors