Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yippee I didn't have to report to Jury Duty today!
I am done with that now, yippee!
Looks like rain here today, good thing I got most of my yard work done.
I hope you all have a great day ahead!
I hope @Jimi is doing OK and his eyes are healing, I miss him!

:wave:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
0c509de344a3e987b4b27178fc712a22.gif

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Good morning, Snap and Pockets :)
:coffee2: :coffee2:
:bunny: :banana: That's great, Snap ! Glad you got your yard work done yesterday. Hope your visit with your dad went well :hug: . Hopefully, today you start the beginning of relaxing weekend.
:( I miss him too. Hoping we will see him soon :hug: .
@Pockets Hope all is well with you :)

Hope everyone has a great Friday :D

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good Morning all-
:coffee2:

I hope you all have a great Memorial Weekend!
Remember the Military men and women who fought and died for our freedoms!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good Morning all-
:coffee2:

I hope you all have a great Memorial Weekend!
Remember the Military men and women who fought and died for our freedoms!

Good morning, Snap, Pockets and anyone who is having a looksie
Thank you, Snap.
Going to cemetery to put flowers on granddads grave this morning, he served in WW2. Can't get to Dads (stepdads) grave it's been raining way too much and the roads to there are bad without the rain. Dad served in Vietnam War.
Hope everyones morning has been going well and you will have a good day today :) .
0260b56271c6b7f45ba43a0ebc132ef3.gif

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Another Heart Breaks
Pretty cool video

Tornado was just a South West of me, it lifted, went north and it produce several tornados. My heart is still pounding !
With the tree line I couldn't get any pics. Kicker is.... Wasn't in a t-storm nor a tornado watch.
0839591c8320f27bb3f74fe342214107.jpg
I am gonna like this post cause of the song, I don't like those tornadoes being that close to my friend

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

That's great, glad you made the whole week without having to go, I have always hated jury duty

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon my friends, it's so good to be back but only gonna be for short spurts till i am healed up. my eye surgery didn't go as planned and I have Less vision than before right now, they said the very next day i would see without glasses on that side and they would take one lens out, sounded good right, well, it has been getting a little better as it heals but It's been 8 days now and I still don't have the vision I had before with or without glasses. Last Thursday i went to the eye center for 6 hours of tests and 3 different doctors couldn't tell me why I still can't see better , all I get is puzzled looks which don't comfort me at all but i still have hopes of it getting better as it heals.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good afternoon my friends, it's so good to be back but only gonna be for short spurts till i am healed up. my eye surgery didn't go as planned and I have Less vision than before right now, they said the very next day i would see without glasses on that side and they would take one lens out, sounded good right, well, it has been getting a little better as it heals but It's been 8 days now and I still don't have the vision I had before with or without glasses. Last Thursday i went to the eye center for 6 hours of tests and 3 different doctors couldn't tell me why I still can't see better , all I get is puzzled looks which don't comfort me at all but i still have hopes of it getting better as it heals.
So good to see you, Jimi :hug:
So very sorry you are going through all this. Just hang in there, You will get all healed up and be back on here postin' tunes.
Like @Pockets said...get some rest and take it easy.
Thank you for letting us know what's going on :hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So good to see you, Jimi :hug:
So very sorry you are going through all this. Just hang in there, You will get all healed up and be back on here postin' tunes.
Like @Pockets said...get some rest and take it easy.
Thank you for letting us know what's going on :hug:
Thank you Wolfie:hug:, I am just gonna get on several times a day for a short while till it gets all squared away, well that's my plan anyway:rolleyes::) yeah I felt bad I didn't get on to tell everyone but they told me it would better than before the next day, only thought I would be gone for a day... well, they were wrong:facepalm:, I couldn't bare to look into the screen it was so bright, still pretty bright:(

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good Morning all

Glad to see you posting Jimi- I am sorry your eyes are healing so slowly, everyone heals at their own rate, but glad you are on the road to recovery enough to stop by and post updates and some tunes.
2WW we are getting tons of rain here too-
Pockets I hope you are doing OK
I hope you all have a great Sunday!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you Wolfie:hug:, I am just gonna get on several times a day for a short while till it gets all squared away, well that's my plan anyway:rolleyes::) yeah I felt bad I didn't get on to tell everyone but they told me it would better than before the next day, only thought I would be gone for a day... well, they were wrong:facepalm:, I couldn't bare to look into the screen it was so bright, still pretty bright:(
It's so good to have you back :) but please, don't over do it ! being on the computer. Your eyes are way more important ! I know all too well how the bright screen hurts the eyes. Please, don't feel bad, everyone understands and wants your eye to heal up :hug: .

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning all

Glad to see you posting Jimi- I am sorry your eyes are healing so slowly, everyone heals at their own rate, but glad you are on the road to recovery enough to stop by and post updates and some tunes.
2WW we are getting tons of rain here too-
Pockets I hope you are doing OK
I hope you all have a great Sunday!

Good morning snap:wave:
It's good to be able to post some,I really missed everyone

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning or afternoon, Pockets, Snap, Jimi, and anyone who stops by
Whether it was while they served or after; My heart goes out to all those that have loved ones that have passed away :hug::hug::hug:

@SnapDragon NY, so glad you are enjoying nice weather, may the nice weather continue throughout this week and beyond. Hopefully, you will see the water start going down.

I hope everyone will have a wonderful day :hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you Wolfie
i am being extra careful, you never realize just how much sight means

You're welcome <3
You get better really soon :hug:

When I was a teenager, I had to participate in being blindfolded for a day. Don't seem like much, but I learned that day how precious eye sight is and wouldn't want anyone to lose it.

VU Sponsors