Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
giphy.gif

Back to bed for me y’all! Love you all! Sweet dreams! :hug:<3
Sleep well and we will see you tomorrow. Love you!
Sweet Dreams and Good Night, Amber

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
happy-wednesday17.jpg

Hope you all slept well! I have an appt today for my psych and have to go do taxes. Then later on it’s paint night! So I’ll be in and out throughout the day! Love you all and many hugs! :hug::blowkiss:
:wave: Good Morning, Amber :)
I don't think it matters what AVI you use...I'm sure we will like it ;)
Hope you were able to get some more sleep. Hope everything goes smoothly and you will have a good day ! Love you and a big :hug: :blowkiss:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hope you were able to get some more sleep. Hope everything goes smoothly and you will have a good day ! Love you and a big :hug: :blowkiss:

Really glad to see you, Wolfe. Miss you when you’re not here! Hope the Alley is safe and happy, and keeping warm. :hug::heart: hot tea::hug::hug: Howdy to the cutie doggies!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Thanks love! Good morning to you as well! I got up twice last night but thanks to coffee I’m wide awake now! Leaving for my appt soon so I’ll see you all later!! Lots of love and hugs! :hug::hearts:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Really glad to see you, Wolfe. Miss you when you’re not here! Hope the Alley is safe and happy, and keeping warm. :hug: hot tea::hug::hug: Howdy to the cutie doggies!
:) Good Morning, Rhianne :wave::coffee2::coffee2::cloud::cloud::cloud:
Thank you! So happy to see you, Rhianne :bliss: . Aww, thank you! I know when we don't see you the thread isn't the same! Hope you and hubs are doing well and keeping warm. Doggies are doing well and gave them hugs from you :)
Have a great day! Love you and a huge :hug: blowkiss: :hug:

VU Sponsors