Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Have a great Friday night, everyone.
giphy.gif

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I missed you! I’m doing good! FIL have gotten on good terms again, for how long I don’t know lol! I hope your day goes great love! Hugs from both of us! :hug::hug:

So, enjoy the good terms but try not to get bummed out if/when he does it again. Don’t let him get to you. You’re doing great, imho. And you can vent with us here. :hug::heart::hug:

I’m overtired from being up, but I prolly won’t be able to fall asleep.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So, enjoy the good terms but try not to get bummed out if/when he does it again. Don’t let him get to you. You’re doing great, imho. And you can vent with us here. :hug::heart::hug:

I’m overtired from being up, but I prolly won’t be able to fall asleep.
I’ll try to not let it get to me. It bothers me when anyone is ever mean to me lol I’m too sweet. And I’m glad I can vent to someone/people here. My husband gets tired of hearing it all the time lol

I’ve been there before! I used to have insomnia as a kid into my teens and would stay awake for days but was too tired to sleep. When I finally did sleep it was never restful sleep either. I hope you get to sleep sometime today! You need it! Rest is good for you! :hug:<3

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gonna take a short dinner break. Having Squash, tomatoes onions garlic and green peppers all out of the garden and all cooked in homemade tomato sauce, been thinking about it all day:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Ticket to ride

I'll be back in a bit

VU Sponsors