Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you Wolfie.... Surprised to see you running the coffee maker and brewing the tea this morning.... Somewhere Starbucks is missing a model employee.... lol Just kidding.... Great to see you this morning. Hoping you are having a great morning as well....

Something I learned long before but sadly did not practice last night is don't eat pastries before falling asleep. You will wake up dehydrated and with a pounding headache as if you were drinking.... That pumpkin roll was so good I think I fell asleep with the fork still in my hand... Now I am pounding water bottles left and right. Maybe something with caffeine would help but then again even lights are killing me.... Might need to sleep off this headache....

Anyhow, miss you guys.... Hope to catch you soon.... Be back when I can function a little better... Hugs....
:teehee: I can make coffee on here, but in RL, LOL...how many scoops and how much water. That's exactly how it goes when mom comes over and she wants some coffee. And, each time I ask her...LOL...in my mind, I see her doing a big facepalm . Starbucks couldn't handle a good hard working employee, so they fired me. They had to make the other employees look good, LOL. Aww, thank you, it's good to see you :hug: and the morning was good to me.
Wow, never heard of that before, thanks for the info ! Hope you are hydrated now and your headache is gone. Have missed you :hug: How's it gonna be when you go back to work. :(

Sent from....somewhere on Tapatalk

VU Sponsors