Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hope you a good night and it's good to have you hangin' with us :hug: :bliss:

Hope your day is going well :) .
That's TERRIFIC :stars2: so glad you are staying cool :) .
:eek: You mean you haven't found that place yet o_O . When you do find it make sure to tell us or um me :teehee: , don't want everyone knowing ;) .
Awe, Thank you <3 :hug: we are doing otay. It was rough for her and us (her son, grandson, and I) yesterday, we celebrated her b-day. Went to the Texas Road House, that was/is dad's and mom's favorite place to eat. She enjoyed her day...we kept her and ourselves in good spirits. Her b-day cake looked really nice, Sams club made it, we were all impressed ! especially how well the roses turned out :)
ae41425facec523fcbf3a950a14f2653.jpg

:teehee: You and Jimi are great at being the unofficial and unappointed meeters and greeters :bliss: . So it's now officially announced you two are the official meeter and greeters just not for today ;) :teehee:

I love that cake. Aww, I’m so glad you made your mom happy. That’s so nice. You’re a great daughter! (winner haha ) it’s hard to celebrate without a loved one, but you made it better. Yay you!

I’m sleeping with AC under a blanket!! :bliss: When we didn’t have it, I was freaking out and getting nic sick or something. Yuch.

So glad I decided to try out VU since I really would’ve missed something great here. (ECF was not fun!!) Have a good one, glad we can hang out!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Better if you put smooshed ripe nanners in it.
Next mix I add just a bit of milk instead of all water and maybe a tad of sugar.

Think I tossed all my banana DIY flavorings....

I use about 2 bananas, flour, eggs, water, creamed sugar and butter, some ginger/cinnamon and no flavorings! It’s from an old Better House and Gardens cookbook from the 70s, before things went low fat etc.

I’m sure yours is yummy if you’re making more. My favorite thing to make, and to have with coffee. You made me hungry, Cromwell!!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use about 2 bananas, flour, eggs, water, creamed sugar and butter, some ginger/cinnamon and no flavorings! It’s from an old Better House and Gardens cookbook from the 70s, before things went low fat etc.

I’m sure yours is yummy if you’re making more. My favorite thing to make, and to have with coffee. You made me hungry, Cromwell!!

I use a DH kit/mix.
and yep about 2 nanners.
It was good making it as the box said but I can improve it :)

Now I make outstanding brownies from scratch.

Can make a to die for hard fudge with black walnuts in it too.
Again pure scratch.

Been wondering if a glass or metal loaf pan is best for the BNB though...

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

You're both making me hungry and I can't have those goodies

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I use a DH kit/mix.
and yep about 2 nanners.
It was good making it as the box said but I can improve it :)

Now I make outstanding brownies from scratch.

Can make a to die for hard fudge with black walnuts in it too.
Again pure scratch.

Been wondering if a glass or metal loaf pan is best for the BNB though...

I use a round Pyrex pan since it was all I have, but it works well. So you’re gonna bring up every great dessert when I have nothing in the house but some cheddar cheese?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You're both making me hungry and I can't have those goodies

Hey Jimi! I’m on a gluten free baking list, and a lot of these can be tweaked with almond or other GF flour with no sugar. What do you think of erythritol? I’ve been using it for a few months so I can cut down on the raw honey I use in tea/coffee. :hugs:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I usually don't use sweeteners, just honey because honey is good for you and most sweeteners aren't but it's (erthritol) made mainly from corn which is genetically infected with fungus, corn is something you definitely shouldn't eat, I just blew your whole day didn't I

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I love that cake. Aww, I’m so glad you made your mom happy. That’s so nice. You’re a great daughter! (winner haha ) it’s hard to celebrate without a loved one, but you made it better. Yay you!

I’m sleeping with AC under a blanket!! :bliss: When we didn’t have it, I was freaking out and getting nic sick or something. Yuch.

So glad I decided to try out VU since I really would’ve missed something great here. (ECF was not fun!!) Have a good one, glad we can hang out!

Awww :hug: Thank you :hug:

That's GREAT ! I would've been going nuts :crazy: without an ac....no sleeping or doing anything. So very glad you are staying cool :D

It's so good to have you over here :bliss: it's a cool place to hang out :shades::cheers: . If, anything were to happen and I couldn't hang out here, I'd be really bummed out :( .

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I usually don't use sweeteners, just honey because honey is good for you and most sweeteners aren't but it's (erthritol) made mainly from corn which is genetically infected with fungus, corn is something you definitely shouldn't eat, I just blew your whole day didn't I

Yes, actually. Gross! Well back to the honey. Lol

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I haven’t been getting alerts either!

Just stopped by for a minute but I wanted to say hello to all my friends here. :hugs: :hugs: :wave:

I hope everyone has a fantastic day today. I’ll miss you all while I’m taking care of stuff today. I’ll try to be around later, if I’m not recharging.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I haven’t been getting alerts either!

Just stopped by for a minute but I wanted to say hello to all my friends here. :hugs: :hugs: :wave:

I hope everyone has a fantastic day today. I’ll miss you all while I’m taking care of stuff today. I’ll try to be around later, if I’m not recharging.

Hi, Rhianne :wave: I hope everything is OK :hug: . Hope all goes well for you today and hopefully we will see you later :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi, Rhianne :wave: I hope everything is OK :hug: . Hope all goes well for you today and hopefully we will see you later :hug:

Thanks, I’m dragging my feet about going to the bank even though I’ve got a bunch of checks to deposit. Don’t feel like getting flack for overdrawing!

See ya later, my new VU friend/s. Hope it cools off soon too.
:wave: :hugs: :hugs:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks, I’m dragging my feet about going to the bank even though I’ve got a bunch of checks to deposit. Don’t feel like getting flack for overdrawing!

See ya later, my new VU friend/s. Hope it cools off soon too.
:wave: :hugs: :hugs:

Just tell'em to stick where the sun down shine ;) :teehee: nah, just jokin' . Hope they didn't give you the what for and everything went otay :hug:
Here in the Alley, the hottest weather isn't here yet, tomorrow is the beginning of it :blech:
They are saying next week it's suppose to get back in the upper 80's brrrrrr :giggle:
Oh, meant to say this in the other post.... Take off the S at the end of the hugs ;) : hug : :hug: :)

VU Sponsors