Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Howdy and good morning everyone. It’s supposed to be hot today here, hope it’s nice where you are. :wave:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Good evening, Rhianne and MG players :wave:
You're not alone in the hotness. It was the low 90's but humidity made it feel like 100 :( . Hope it cools down there. Have you been able to buy a new ac yet? Hope your stayin' cool.

Oops, I forgot to ask if that’s Chrome? I can install it. But the problem seems to be Apples mobile devices. When I have some more bread, I’ll try to get a Samsung.
Hope Tornado Alley is doing good. haha

Chrome is pre installed. Alls well in the Alley, just too hot and no rain :( . Hope all is well your way :)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good evening, Rhianne and MG players :wave:
You're not alone in the hotness. It was the low 90's but humidity made it feel like 100 :( . Hope it cools down there. Have you been able to buy a new ac yet? Hope your stayin' cool.

Chrome is pre installed. Alls well in the Alley, just too hot and no rain :( . Hope all is well your way :)

Yes, we have a new A/C!! So great having it, thanks for asking.
The humidity is horrible here too. Same temps here, feels like 100 too. I want to move somewhere where it’s cool in the spring and summer.

Hope everything is good with your mom and you. :hugs: :wave:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon my friends:wave:
I missed all the fun:facepalm:
I hope everyone is having a fantastic day and listening to some good tunes:)
I should be here for a while (in and out) time to do my research

Jimi, how goes it? I missed most of the fun too. Glad you’re around today. I appreciate the articles you post! :hugs: :hugs: The music is great, isn’t it?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi, how goes it? I missed most of the fun too. Glad you’re around today. I appreciate the articles you post! :hugs: :hugs: The music is great, isn’t it?

Hi Rhianne, Doing pretty good today, thank you for asking
I hate it when that happens:eek:, happens a lot to me too:facepalm::facepalm:
Thank you, I like posting them to keep my friends healthy:cool:
How are you doing today my friend?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Rhianne, Doing pretty good today, thank you for asking
I hate it when that happens:eek:, happens a lot to me too:facepalm::facepalm:
Thank you, I like posting them to keep my friends healthy:cool:
How are you doing today my friend?

Pretty good. Seems I overdrew @$1000 so my bank is very pissed off. I’m too cheap to buy anything expensive so tomorrow I gotta go in and see what’s up.
It’s almost 100 here, not including humidity. Sigh. Great with AC though, but I’m avoiding going outside.
I’m sure you’re helping people here. The ones that care about health, anyway. Nice talking to you. So glad we meet.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:eek::eek::eek:I have had banks make an error in their favor before so be sure to check it out well
Ouch 100 and humidity :eek::eek::eek: glad it's not that hot here
Thank you, like helping people, makes me feel good:)
I am glad we met too:):)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ohh doing ok, just doing my best to avoid politics and such.
And it is going to get worse for the next year...

How you been doing?
I am hanging in there my friend, just trying to get better
Yes, it is going to get worse for the next year

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I know it’s getting late, but I hope everyone here has a great night!
So nice to hang out with you all. :hugs:

Hope you a good night and it's good to have you hangin' with us :hug: :bliss:
Yes, we have a new A/C!! So great having it, thanks for asking.
The humidity is horrible here too. Same temps here, feels like 100 too. I want to move somewhere where it’s cool in the spring and summer.

Hope everything is good with your mom and you. :hugs: :wave:

Hope your day is going well :) .
That's TERRIFIC :stars2: so glad you are staying cool :) .
:eek: You mean you haven't found that place yet o_O . When you do find it make sure to tell us or um me :teehee: , don't want everyone knowing ;) .
Awe, Thank you <3 :hug: we are doing otay. It was rough for her and us (her son, grandson, and I) yesterday, we celebrated her b-day. Went to the Texas Road House, that was/is dad's and mom's favorite place to eat. She enjoyed her day...we kept her and ourselves in good spirits. Her b-day cake looked really nice, Sams club made it, we were all impressed ! especially how well the roses turned out :)
ae41425facec523fcbf3a950a14f2653.jpg

Hey, Cromwell. It’s fun here, isn’t it? Good song! I’m the unofficial and unappointed by anyone meeter and greeter today! LoL
:wave:

:teehee: You and Jimi are great at being the unofficial and unappointed meeters and greeters :bliss: . So it's now officially announced you two are the official meeter and greeters just not for today ;) :teehee:

VU Sponsors