Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
303751eb00b4b903f9d5a7e4b4df1879.gif

Hope, @Pockets @SnapDragon NY and anyone who happens to stumble upon this thread will have a wonderful Wednesday :hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I hope you are enjoying your Wednesday!
Looks like the sun is trying to come out-
I hope Pockets and Jimi are well too!
Thank you, Snap :) Hope your day has gone well and the sun came out from hiding.
It's been sunny and hot here :blech: too hot for beginning of June.
I don't know if Pockets is doing well, but I do know he is well enough to post some good tunes :bliss: . Oh, I hope Jimi is doing well and will be posting soon, I miss him too.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good Morning everyone!
Bright and sunny here today- looks like a sunny and warm weekend here too- yippee!
Took the pool cover off- yuck, gonna need a lot of cleaning to get that pool ready for swimming.
I hope you all have a great day!
:wave:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good Morning everyone!
Bright and sunny here today- looks like a sunny and warm weekend here too- yippee!
Took the pool cover off- yuck, gonna need a lot of cleaning to get that pool ready for swimming.
I hope you all have a great day!
Good morning, Snap, Pockets and Jimi :wave:
:bliss: Finally! It's warming up for you :cheers: . I'm sure your looking forward to being in it this summer. Is the pool an in ground pool or above ground pool?
My mom and dad use to have an above ground pool. I think, it needed a new lining or something of the sort, and decided just to take it down. Now she misses it. Shhh, don't tell her, I knew she was going to miss it.
Have a Fantastical Friday :cloud:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon my friends
I went ahead and sacrificed the other eye to surgery in hopes of it coming out better and it did, I can already see better with this eye than the last so I'll be back on here for short spurts for a couple days, it's healing fast. I sure did miss everyone here and the great music everyone plays

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good Morning everyone-
@2WhiteWolves I have an inground pool- we are on our 2nd new liner- have lived here for over 25 years and the pool was here when we bought the house. My grands love it! I have 5 grand kids.
My SIL is visiting from Hawaii- she is here for 2 weeks, so I will be busy with her for a bit! I will still try to play the music game.
I hope you all have a great Saturday!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good Morning everyone-
@2WhiteWolves I have an inground pool- we are on our 2nd new liner- have lived here for over 25 years and the pool was here when we bought the house. My grands love it! I have 5 grand kids.
My SIL is visiting from Hawaii- she is here for 2 weeks, so I will be busy with her for a bit! I will still try to play the music game.
I hope you all have a great Saturday!

0fad4428b474ee99928b173c93e8b7ea.gif

:wave: Good morning, Pockets, Jimi, and Snap :)
:coffee2::coffee tea.
I bet the grandchildren love the pool and have a blast in it. It saves a lot money not having to go take them to a community pool, plus a whole lot safer.
That's wonderful ! Will you and hubby be taking her sightseeing? I think, the pool is still too cold to swim in it.(?)
I hope you will have time to play, we'll miss you if you don't. Enjoy your time with your SIL <3 .
@Jimi :hug: So good to see you :bliss: . So happy your eye is healing better than the other eye. Like at what @Pockets said... Take your time we'll be here :)

Last edited:

VU Sponsors