Become a Patron!
When it comes to making wholesale purchase from China, alibaba.com will come to most people’s minds. There’s no doubt that alibaba is one of the largest and most popular wholesale websites. However, more and more businessmen have achieved great success by means of other vertical websites that are even more professional. And cacuqecig.com is one of those websites.
You are very likely to be familiar with cacuq if you are an ecig wholesaler. Because it is the leading distributor of ecig in China. Over the the past two years, Cacuq has seen an extremely rapid growth. And now, they have also built their own platform that is cacuqecig.com and they’re doing everything they can to make it the leading wholesale platform of medium to small size.
There’s a belief that cacuqecig.com can make it happen. An extremely low Minimum Order Quantity and an incredibly low price make cacuqecig.com a very suitable platform for small sellers with their own shops.
What’s worth mentioning is that I had my doubts if it’s a wholesale website when I paid my first visit to cacuqecig.com. Because the product prices aren’t as low as I thought. In fact, this is a way to protect wholesale customers. If you are a wholesale customer, just contact their customer service team. And they will make your account become a verified account immediately so that you can enjoy real wholesale prices. Such a professional vertical website usually pay much attention to the improvement of customer’s shopping experience. For instance, all products on cacuqecig.com is free shipping worldwide and their team will choose the fastest delivery service, making the average delivery time 3 to 5 days.
What’s attractive about vertical website is that it uses the thinking pattern of a retail website to run a wholesale website and push it to the limit. And this is what cacuqecig has always been pursuing!

Durable stainless steel construction, deep juicing well, single and dual coil airflow control, and silver plated 510 connector, this little beast has it all! Besides, it changes color during vaping! That’s the Hotcig Chameleon RDA the crowd is talking about!
Hotcig Chameleon RDA
Hotcig_Chameleon_RDA5.jpg

Features
1. Tube color changeable while vaping
2. Velocity deck design, single coil and dual coil optional
3. Adjustable air flow control
4. Adjustable 510 connector electrode adopted
5. Drip tip optional
6. OD: 22mm
7. 304 stainless steel construction

UD’s new ANZU RDA is built as velocity-style device with 4 post holes,making it unique. It adopts more than dual coils that offers huge vapor production and crisp flavor. Also,the adjustable dual airflow system allows more air intake thus providing better vaping time!
UD ANZU RDA
UD_ANZU_RDA_3.jpg

Features
1.Velocity-Style with huge 4*2.5mm post holes
2.Available more than dual coils
3.Adjustable dual airflow system
4.SS 510 drip tip and Cone Delrin Drip tip to choose from

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@scriptecig As an unlisted Wholesale Vendor this is the only thread you are permitted to post in. Please familiarize yourself with our forum and vendor rules at the links below.

VU Sponsors