Become a Patron!

A new section for wanting to find. Read first please.

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I know this sounds a lot like the WTB in hardware but I consider that section primarily for used hardware that people are possibly considering selling.

The section I am talking about would be wanting to find new hardware and at the best prices. I recently put up a thread in the hardware section looking for a Magma RDA and LUCKILY someone just happened to read it and put me onto a new Magma that I could not find in my searches for an insanely low price.

Last night and today I had hunted around for a specific sub ohm tank and finally gave up on finding one for a decent price and started a thread where I was looking for one but while I was waiting for a response I ended up finding one on my own however others had posted where they had found them in stock and at a great price.

I do realize that this does kind of go against sponsors here but also at the same time it could very well go in their favor is someone or one of the sponsors points out to a potential buyer that VU's sponsors have the item and at a great price. :)

Last edited:

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks, I was also looking for something like that as well.

VU Sponsors