Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://www.post-gazette.com/local/r...-concealable-e-cigarette/stories/201712120151

Jesus Christ!!! Just when I thought that the stupid couldn't get any worse.

JULIAN ROUTH from The Pittsburgh Post Gazette unleashes his propaganda programmed mind with "Mango Scented Flash Drives"

Where in the literal fuck is this person getting his information from???

I could find no less then a dozen: errors in fact, propaganda to outright lies in this article. - 5150

"The JUUL vaporizer has exploded in popularity this year"

Only because Senator Chuck Shumer went to his local gas station and found the coolest looking cigilike so he could remember the name of then call out that name each and every time he goes on a rant about ecigarettes.

No The Juul is not more popular then it was 365 days ago and it's for the most part unspoken about amongst experienced vapers.

"High school and college students are rushing to retailers to buy the product because its discrete design makes it easy to hide from parents and teachers while also giving the user a big hit of nicotine."

High School students aren't doing shit.
It's November and that makes only the seniors who got held back a year old enough to do shit.

Cigilikies are sold in convenience stores and convenience stores are the most compliant when it comes to ID'ng people.

"Some students have bragged on social media of using the JUUL in class, even though e-cigarettes are banned indoors at most schools."

Sure and i'm sure some students bragged on Social Media that they banged the hottest cheerleader but that sure as hell doesn't make it true.

See?
That was three errors in fact, propaganda, or outright lies in the first fucking paragraph - 5150

Last edited:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
http://www.post-gazette.com/local/r...-concealable-e-cigarette/stories/201712120151

Jesus Christ!!! Just when I thought that the stupid couldn't get any worse.

JULIAN ROUTH from The Pittsburgh Post Gazette unleashes his propaganda programmed mind with "Mango Scented Flash Drives"

Where in the literal fuck is this person getting his information from???

I could find no less then a dozen errors in fact, propaganda to outright lies in this article. - 5150

"The JUUL vaporizer has exploded in popularity this year"

Only because Senator Chuck Shumer went to his local gas station and found the coolest looking cigilike so he could remember the name so he could use it each and every time he goes on a rant about ecigarettes.

No The Juul is not more popular then it was 365 days ago and it's for the most part unspoken about amongst experienced vapers.

"High school and college students are rushing to retailers to buy the product because its discrete design makes it easy to hide from parents and teachers while also giving the user a big hit of nicotine."

High School students aren't doing shit.
It's November and that makes only the seniors who got held back a year old enough to do shit.

Cigilikies are sold in convenience stores and convenience stores are the most compliant when it comes to ID'ng people.

"Some students have bragged on social media of using the JUUL in class, even though e-cigarettes are banned indoors at most schools."

Sure and i'm sure some students bragged on Social Media that they banged the hottest cheerleader but that sure as hell doesn't make it true.

See?
That was three errors in fact, propaganda, or outright lies in the first fucking paragraph - 5150
I do truly enjoy your rants. Saves me from the dreaded typing mine out! Agree with everything you said.

VU Sponsors