1. THE VAPORJOES NETWORK IS GIVING AWAY A PLAYSTATION 4 PRO
    CLICK HERE FOR INFO

A lot of Juice !!

Discussion in 'eJuice' started by Shannonburch83, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Shannonburch83

Shannonburch83 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Im not sure exactly where to post this, so I apologize if this Is not the right place, but maybe someone can help.. With all the sales going on recently I have ordered way too much fluid LOL. There is quite a bit i still have that I dont like..I talking about full bottles,30-60ml. Opened once just 2 try...So my question is..is there anywhere online to sell, or maybe even trade? It's just to much money I've wasted to just let them sit there & be wasted...

2. Countrypami

Countrypami The Link Ninja Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
  3. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    We need ya to post up a pic, please :) You can post a group pic, or you can post groups of pics, too.

Countrypami likes this.
  4. Shannonburch83

Shannonburch83 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Sorry, I've been so sick last few days..Finally got a break from kids, I slept all day, lol.. here are the ones that are either unopened, or opened and literally tried once..I got more to go thru..I got full beyond the bottles too if any1 like's those...

View attachment 84602
    20170617_222747.jpg 20170617_222931.jpg View attachment 84600 View attachment 84601

Attached Files:

5. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for posting! Hope you feel better. Just getting over something, myself.

Good luck with your sales :)

Shannonburch83 and Countrypami like this.
  6. darthvaper79

darthvaper79 Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Do you have prices for what you want for these?

7. CashNVape

CashNVape Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I am interested in the broke dick, and the OMG stuff.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

8. Ms. Trixy

Ms. Trixy Plentiful Feasts and Happy Holidays to All VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    I've got a long list of 0 - 24 nic coming. Just need to list it all! A lot I over spent, a lot don't suit my flavor palate, and many are <18mg.
    I'll list all I prefer not to keep. And @Shannonburch83 I feel your pain.

9.29.16 ejuice table full.jpg

9. Huckleberried

Blog Posts:
    Are you offering her a trade?

10. Ms. Trixy

Ms. Trixy Plentiful Feasts and Happy Holidays to All VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Of course. Depending on what she may have that I would like at 18mg+. I'm working on the list today.
    @Shannonburch83 What is your nic level?

vince159 and Huckleberried like this.