Become a Patron!

A late hello

KappaCory

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I should have introduced myself hah, but I get so side tracked reading alot of posts just for knowledge and help that I forgot to.

My name is Cory, I've been vaping for almost a year now. While I LOVE vaping I still cannot shake the desire to smoke a cigarette mainly because of how I used to feel, I think, but I have never smoked once since starting vaping so the desire is just another thing I can ignore, like a bad day or a silly insult! I'm very fond of the vaping community and enjoy talking to other vapers though I must say its pretty hard to find an online community such as this one where everyone is so helpful and accepting, usually the forums I've been to in the past are just filled with jerks.

I am very happy to say I work at a vapor shop in San Antonio called Vaporescence and I'm very freaking happy to work here. Would love to one day have my own shop and make my own juice.

Thanks to everyone!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

What kind of gear do you use?

And yes, we do like to keep the number of jerks to a minimum.

Mostly just me:D

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the Underground, Cory. I think you'll find a cig will taste like ashtray after vaping for a year. I know it did for me.

D

Donald Bickers

I should have introduced myself hah, but I get so side tracked reading alot of posts just for knowledge and help that I forgot to.

My name is Cory, I've been vaping for almost a year now. While I LOVE vaping I still cannot shake the desire to smoke a cigarette mainly because of how I used to feel, I think, but I have never smoked once since starting vaping so the desire is just another thing I can ignore, like a bad day or a silly insult! I'm very fond of the vaping community and enjoy talking to other vapers though I must say its pretty hard to find an online community such as this one where everyone is so helpful and accepting, usually the forums I've been to in the past are just filled with jerks.

I am very happy to say I work at a vapor shop in San Antonio called Vaporescence and I'm very freaking happy to work here. Would love to one day have my own shop and make my own juice.

Thanks to everyone!
I bought my first kit at Vaporescence in Ft Worth 2 1/2 yrs ago it was a 900mah w/ce4 x 2

D

Donald Bickers

Thanks to everyone!
I bought my first kit at Vaporescence in Ft Worth 2 1/2 yrs ago it was a 900mah w/ce4 x 2
and I might I have not touched a tobacco product since that day

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome! I've worked in a shop to help out my friend who owns it when he needs some time off - it's a fun job and almost doesn't feel like work at all.. Just chit chatting about vaping beats the hell out of my current job lol

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. enjoy

VU Sponsors