Become a Patron!

A gift for my younger sister

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, my younger sister is a former smoker and current vaper. She used to have a little generic off brand battery mod which I replaced with my old Kanger Subox Mini that I had left over after I got my Twisted Messes TM150W. The Twisted Messes box had a faulty board and when I contacted Dovpo (they make it), they agreed to take it and replace it. They did not have any more TM150W's, so they asked if I would take a Guardian 1.5 (the TM150W is just a co-branded Guardian 1.5) in replacement and they would throw in some other goodies to make up for the inconvenience and the cost difference. I had already bought a Wismec RX200 and a SMOK TF-RTA G2 (and had a TF-V4 laying around) and really had no use for the mod. I am not a collector. So, it all arrived today and as luck would have it, they sent me a 2nd Harvest tank with the mod and a few other things. I put the mod together and saw that the 2nd Harvest tank takes the same coils as the Subox, so I already had a bunch of coils laying around.

I decided to pass it on to my sister so she could have a brand new mod that wasn't a hand me down. It is a nice set up and the top fill on the 2nd Harvest tank is a real plus. it makes it a lot easier for her since she is always in a rush (mother of three and an RN) and usually asks me to fill her mod..lol.

Anyway, the point is, if you have an abundance, passs it on. Eachg one, teach one. Perpetuate kindness and benevolence, it always come back to you three fold.

03598857-7589-41EA-8BE5-CFE1C36310DE_zpskcsexaiw.jpg

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
That is just awesome. I'm pretty sure that setup is much better and will last her a lot longer than the Kanger hand me down.

Looks like you love your sister a LOT ... LOL

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Your sister is lucky to have a brother like you! That's really thoughtful of you to give this new stuff to her!

VU Sponsors