Member For 5 Years
Recipe for 20% flavoring
TFA Sweet Cream 6%
CAP Strawberries and Cream 3%
TFA Jucy Strawberry 3%
TFA Mango 3%
MBV Blue Berrie 3%
Cap Juicy Orange 2%

even though the Mango is a lower percentage it is far and away what separates this strawberry cream from other offerings.

My next batch I will be attempting to replacing the cap orange with cap Golden Pineapple Flavor Concentrate or possibly a lime on lemon flavor.

So far this mix is the best strawberry cream flavor I have ever tasted and I think many hear will agree. The reason I'm using unsweetened Cap flavors is because the sweetness would be over powered. I use MBV blueberry because I feel it's the best tasteing Blueberry availible (please let me know of other favs of that flavor you think is better.

I find this blend to be best in drippers with builds as low as .3. It holds it's own at high tempatures and will give you flavor you wouldn't ordinarily get with super sub ohms.

I wpuld love to have some of you guys try and mix this up and tell me what you think, or suggest other flavors/ or replace flvors for a more positive vaping experience.

AS this recipe is, it has quickly qualified as one of my all day vapes.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Which TFA Strawberry is that? Also, how is TFA Strawberries & Cream compared to CAP? I don't like TFA much but don't have CAP.

d00hickey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's the normal TFA Juicy Strawberry, the TFA non-Juicy Strawberry is too sour for me, it also has a flavor sensation similar to pop rocks. Never had TFA Strawberries and Cream. The CAP Strawberries and Cream is very fragrant and unsweetened, my experience is that CAP fruit flavors taste much more natural than TFA for better and for worse.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's the normal TFA Juicy Strawberry, the TFA non-Juicy Strawberry is too sour for me, it also has a flavor sensation similar to pop rocks. Never had TFA Strawberries and Cream. The CAP Strawberries and Cream is very fragrant and unsweetened, my experience is that CAP fruit flavors taste much more natural than TFA for better and for worse.
Ripe Strawberry or Strawberry? Sorry should have clarified. TFA doesn't have a Juicy Strawberry.

Strawberry Ripe (realistic, goes well with creams, unsweetened)
Strawberry (candy strawberry, think jolly rancher)

d00hickey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My bad, I got juicy confused with the Cap orange because that's called juicy. It is Ripe.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My bad, I got juicy confused with the Cap orange because that's called juicy. It is Ripe.
Perfect, waiting on some bulk stuff from TFA, will report back once I'd had a chance to try it.

VU Sponsors