Become a Patron!

A Deployed Soldier On Vape Quest

Hacan

Member For 4 Years
Hi Everyone.
I m Hacan. Started vaping a few months back had a great experience. Smoked for almost 19 years and now no more of it. Being deployed can't keep building stuff so only restricted to sub ohm tanks. Last time I got baby beast and Cleito back there( nw almost over with coils and Juice ).
I got Milkman by One Hit Wonder ( being 180 ml to last long) with few other Artisan Flavors from LongHorn High VG line like Abominable snowman and Paradise Island and loved them all.
I am looking forward to get sm more stuff this time on my visit. Suggestion would be appreciated regarding complete kit including juice and hardware good to last for almost an year out there.
I would really appreciate an advice from where to get good stuff in Fortworth Dallas not online as I won't be having time to fetch all.

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU :wave:

I have no advice for your situation but wanted to thank you for your service :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there Hacan, Glad you found us:) Welcome to VU and I am sure you'll get plenty of great idea's for your upcoming quest from our members... Enjoy the forum!!:wave:

Hacan

Member For 4 Years
Hi there Hacan, Glad you found us:) Welcome to VU and I am sure you'll get plenty of great idea's for your upcoming quest from our members... Enjoy the forum!!:wave:
Had to make up my mind but finally I m here. I m looking forward for the ideas.

Hacan

Member For 4 Years
I am curious if there are any good vape shopes in Irving Dallas. As I ll be there for few days in Feb.

Last edited:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome buddy :cheers:

If on tour pick something that won't drink juice like a 70's muscle car! That would be my advice hehe

Beast tanks while chucking out top notch clouds get through tons of juice try taking a peek at the flavour chasers section have a look at the nautilus ...pretty sure it's gonna be rugged for you although flavour wise uwell crown with the 0.25 coils is pretty epic beats my beast tank for flavour

Erm in terms of mods your gonna want something rugged as well do you care if it's light or not? Do you want a shit ton of batteries in it? Coolfire4 plus is pretty good balance of the two... internal battery last ages can be charged via USB which is a plus works great with that uwell tank as well

Good luck on the tour be safe!

Last edited:

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I can't help with your quest but welcome to the VU. Hopefully some one will come along from Dallas.

Hacan

Member For 4 Years
Welcome buddy :cheers:

If on tour pick something that won't drink juice like a 70's muscle car! That would be my advice hehe

Beast tanks while chucking out top notch clouds get through tons of juice try taking a peek at the flavour chasers section have a look at the nautilus ...pretty sure it's gonna be rugged for you although flavour wise uwell crown with the 0.25 coils is pretty epic beats my beast tank for flavour

Erm in terms of mods your gonna want something rugged as well do you care if it's light or not? Do you want a shit ton of batteries in it? Coolfire4 plus is pretty good balance of the two... internal battery last ages can be charged via USB which is a plus works great with that uwell tank as well

Good luck on the tour be safe!
Thanks @ Kingpin. You r on spot about the tanks as I av both n they drink the Juice like blood vampires. N about the mod I m looking to av smthing medium and with replaceable batteries as I'd smthing goes wrong I can change da batteries. I can carry a few spare batteries. I ll difintly check cool fire 4 plus though.
Any way thanks a lot.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Thanks @ Kingpin. You r on spot about the tanks as I av both n they drink the Juice like blood vampires. N about the mod I m looking to av smthing medium and with replaceable batteries as I'd smthing goes wrong I can change da batteries. I can carry a few spare batteries. I ll difintly check cool fire 4 plus though.
Any way thanks a lot.

Tank wise your gonna have to get used not having such big clouds because frankly nothing compares with the beast it's awesome (others may disagree just my opinion) however you can get a decent hit from those tanks and after 2 or so days you'll get used to lesser clouds, can always take the beast for an every now and then treat :) ....

Single battery or dual for the mod? Dual battery wise I have the Smok H-Priv that's pretty rugged great big metal fire bar so not a shitty little clicker button that's gonna break ... it has a flat profile but is fairly big although not as big as say a wisemec RX200s which is also awesome (3 battery jobby) only downside of the H-Priv is screen is on the top so leaking from the tank is not good for it and it has a tendency to fog up....mine still going strong I use it all day every day for past 6 months

others may have better options for you ;)

Hacan

Member For 4 Years
Smok H prive seems good but can v charge it from usb port as an external charger has a weight.
About the tanks I ll check some low profile sub ohm tanks like eleaf melo 3 and Top tank mini. But I m not into Mtl so ll prefer not to waste time on them.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Smok H prive seems good but can v charge it from usb port as an external charger has a weight.
About the tanks I ll check some low profile sub ohm tanks like eleaf melo 3 and Top tank mini. But I m not into Mtl so ll prefer not to waste time on them.

Ahh no you can't dammit forgot about that tiny detail....to be honest though it's always safer to charge external batteries via an external charger I would always advise doing that especially when using more than one because you don't know whether they are equally being charged in the mod... if you rely heavily on USB charging an internal battery really is the way to go buddy

The nitecore digicharger D4 is an awesome choice and weights very little although will take up valuable packing space I know

kevinjp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi mate, As an ex NZ grunt for something that is well built and can take a damn hard knock I'd suggest the Hohmtech G2, not sure what your budget is and it's not the smallest but it is tough. Tank ummm not so sure but the eleaf melo 3 is not bad cheap coils and doesn't swig juice to bad. ah crap just noticed you didn't want to order online. Ok G2 is probably out maybe the smok alien it's popular.

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would advise against a tank. Only because they are fragile and if it breaks you are SOL. Not to mention the pre made coils. Have to get a ton of those. What I would do if I were in your shoes is buy two small internal battery mods like the RX mini or something similar. (Backup or for use while the other is charging). Then get a spool or two of premade Clapton wire with 2 rdas. Cotton should be put in one of those squeeze type vacuum bags. Takes up very little room and won't break or leak all over your gear. All you need is a Swiss army knife to do everything.
But that is just how I see it with my experience of deployments to Iraq.

kevinjp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would advise against a tank. Only because they are fragile and if it breaks you are SOL. Not to mention the pre made coils. Have to get a ton of those. What I would do if I were in your shoes is buy two small internal battery mods like the RX mini or something similar. (Backup or for use while the other is charging). Then get a spool or two of premade Clapton wire with 2 rdas. Cotton should be put in one of those squeeze type vacuum bags. Takes up very little room and won't break or leak all over your gear. All you need is a Swiss army knife to do everything.
But that is just how I see it with my experience of deployments to Iraq.
Actually that would be better can be charged via USB and no external Batts

Hacan

Member For 4 Years
https://mystecig.com/product-catalog/regulated-mods/vo-tech-dagger/
https://www.centralvapors.com/eleaf-ipower-80w-box-mod/
http://www.thevaporbarstore.com/istick-eleaf-60w-temperature-control-mod/
Ok remember I don't know Texas this is just sites that said they were near Fort Worth. These MIGHT work. RDA I'll leave never used one yet.
Thanx. I ll look in to it. Rda is not an option for me.
They also av sm juices but I m not sure how they taste as I ll love to get sm in large quantities like 250 ml + .

The flavor chase

Member For 4 Years
Hi Everyone.
I m Hacan. Started vaping a few months back had a great experience. Smoked for almost 19 years and now no more of it. Being deployed can't keep building stuff so only restricted to sub ohm tanks. Last time I got baby beast and Cleito back there( nw almost over with coils and Juice ).
I got Milkman by One Hit Wonder ( being 180 ml to last long) with few other Artisan Flavors from LongHorn High VG line like Abominable snowman and Paradise Island and loved them all.
I am looking forward to get sm more stuff this time on my visit. Suggestion would be appreciated regarding complete kit including juice and hardware good to last for almost an year out there.
I would really appreciate an advice from where to get good stuff in Fortworth Dallas not online as I won't be having time to fetch all.

Im in Garland theres a company called posh vapors they have pretty good prices on premium liquids. other than that you can find better deals in Denton and lake Dallas area. shoot me a message if you want some store names. I only go to these stores for premade coils all my juice I DIY and sometimes i'll buy a juice if Im looking to try a different flavor profile.

The flavor chase

Member For 4 Years
https://mystecig.com/product-catalog/regulated-mods/vo-tech-dagger/
https://www.centralvapors.com/eleaf-ipower-80w-box-mod/
http://www.thevaporbarstore.com/istick-eleaf-60w-temperature-control-mod/
Ok remember I don't know Texas this is just sites that said they were near Fort Worth. These MIGHT work. RDA I'll leave never used one yet.
thevaporbar in mckinney has good home brand liquid and let you try each one before deciding. They were one of the first B&M stores in the Dallas area I bought a ego pen from them years ago. the lady that owned it was pretty knowledgeable.

Hacan

Member For 4 Years
I see. I would love to visit few shopes in da area.

Hacan

Member For 4 Years
Now the quest is getting more interested as I av to get sm things for my buddys way back.
Nw I m seriously thinking to order online for sm good stuff n juices as there are sm really good deals on them around.

Hacan

Member For 4 Years
It is really a very good platform and I av learned a lot about vaping. I really appreciate the forum members for there participation and insight on the subject.
Thank you all and happy Vaping to All.

Sent from my Smok Koopor Primus using time machine.

VU Sponsors