Become a Patron!

A brand to avoid...

AlonzoTheGreat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just thought I'd give a quick warning about 3 Monkeys brand e-liquids based on my personal bad experience with them. I couldn't figure out why I was going through coils so quickly in my Kangertech EVOD. I was vaping 3 Monkeys brand juices at the time. I upgraded to a Vaporesso Target Pro mod and tank with CCELL ceramic coils, the .6 ohm stainless ones. I ran three tanks (7.5ml) of 3 Monkeys No.12 through and after only that small amount the coil, which was only 3 days old, was instantly gummed up so bad i could NOT pull air through. I switched to Canada E-Juice products and have not had a problem since. I have no doubt that using the 3 Monkeys juice is what caused my EVOD to almost totally stop working after only 3 months of use, and multiple coils wasted along the way. Also, I contacted them very politely and professionally about the issue and received no response at all. If you're thinking of trying them out, probly don't.
Cheers
Alonzo

I also agree...Constant burnt hits, went through numerous coils on my Target pro... Ultimately it was the juice. Avoid!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors