Become a Patron!

monsterlove

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've had this for over a week now and I've been using it a lot.

FullSizeRender.jpg

So, it's a cigalike with a PCC that holds two assembled ecigs. The stats from the website says the kit includes:

2x Vape710 Batteries, 5oMAH each
2x Vape710 Cartridges (2.2 ohm atomizer + clearomizer tank) with 510 threads
1x Vape710 PCC (Portable Charging Case), 1000MAH, working voltage 3.7v
1x USB cable charger
2x Bonus organic cotton cartridges
1x Vape710 user manual

I think the automatic batteries are actually 45mah as that's what it says in the manual. Small right? I had my doubts but I find that the battery lasts 20 minutes or more and it charges in the PCC in about 15 minutes. I've not had any problems with being unable to vape due to everything losing charge. The PCC itself charges in about 45 minutes.

The tank holds about 0.6ml of liquid, and I am currently using it with 80VG 18mg unflavoured liquid. It wicks well. The atomizers use silica wicks (although in the manual it says cotton bacon, but it is definitely silica) and the wick hangs out of the atomizer on both sides and I think this helps a lot with wicking. The atomizer looks very well made, as does everything in this kit, it is a quality design.

This is definitely the most attractive cigalike I've seen, and it is as light as a feather. The ecig itself is tiny and I can hold it in my mouth very comfortably to vape.

Downsides for me would be that it can be a little whistley, but if I hold it like I would a cigarette then I can easily partially cover the four airflow holes around the atomizer and this makes the draw almost silent and a little tighter, which I like. It doesn't get really hot even when I do this. Occasionally I do get a little spitback from the atty, but I may be overfilling the tank.

Recommended for cigalike fans or for people who may be hesitant to vape due to the form and size of most vapes, and for people who need a stealth or small vape for going out or whilst driving.

monsterlove

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here are some of my own pics for a sense of scale with my therion. I think the PCC size is 108mm x 57mm and 14mm deep. The ecig is about 92mm long.

fTHj4P5.jpg

2OHXbqL.jpg

fbOtHGZ.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors