Become a Patron!

7% OFF for UWELL CROWN TANK & COIL

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
7% off Uwell crown tank (Model: 4936, 5418), coil (Model: 5017, 5018, 5031)
Coupon Code:3FVAPEUWELL7OFF
Expire Date:2015-09-27
Ship in 24hours

Place an order: http://www.3fvape.com/search?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=uwell

authentic-uwell-crown-sub-ohm-tank-black-transparent-stainless-steel-glass-40ml-05-ohm-015-ohm-ni200.jpg
authentic-uwell-ni200-coil-heads-for-crown-sub-ohm-tank-silver-015-ohm-80120w-4-pcs.jpg

harpo1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You should list the price instead of making people go to your site to find out.

JIM TURNER

Member For 4 Years
7% off Uwell crown tank (Model: 4936, 5418), coil (Model: 5017, 5018, 5031)
Coupon Code:3FVAPEUWELL7OFF
Expire Date:2015-09-27
Ship in 24hours

Place an order: http://www.3fvape.com/search?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=uwell

authentic-uwell-crown-sub-ohm-tank-black-transparent-stainless-steel-glass-40ml-05-ohm-015-ohm-ni200.jpg
authentic-uwell-ni200-coil-heads-for-crown-sub-ohm-tank-silver-015-ohm-80120w-4-pcs.jpg
HEY GINA CAN YOU TELL ME IF YOUR VAPE CIGE VTBOX200s HAVE BEEN REPAIRED FROM THE FIRST BATCH IE.GLUED 510, FAULTY DEAN PLUG BATTERY DOOR MAGNETS ETC. ETC. IF THEY TRULY I AM ABOUT PURCHASE ONE FROM YOU. WHAT KIND OF WARRANTY DOES IT HAVE? I HAVE IN THE CART!

JIM TURNER

Member For 4 Years
HEY GINA CAN YOU TELL ME IF YOUR VAPE CIGE VTBOX200s HAVE BEEN REPAIRED FROM THE FIRST BATCH IE.GLUED 510, FAULTY DEAN PLUG BATTERY DOOR MAGNETS ETC. ETC. IF THEY TRULY I AM ABOUT PURCHASE ONE FROM YOU. WHAT KIND OF WARRANTY DOES IT HAVE? I HAVE IN THE CART!

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
we are contacting our supplier for confirm it. I will post here once we get the info

Update: It is improved for the 510 thread and the maganets are removed

Last edited:

JIM TURNER

Member For 4 Years

Hi Gina the most important part is the unsafe battery it has to have a female connector on the dean plug from the battery to the evolve DNA 200chipset power plug when this mod first came out it was very unsafe, with the possibility of EXPLODING IN VAPERS FACE OR HAND! with the way the li-PO BATT. was set up and that is one reason why the VAPECIGE HAD TO RECALL THEM. I have been waiting since August 25,th Paid in full with FASTTECH, Until I saw your e-mail yesterday in my inbox and I canceled with them and bought from you, but I had to make sure everything was FIXED!
THE Battery door magnets were minor. but the GLUED IN 510 CONNECTOR had to be fixed also!

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Gina the most important part is the unsafe battery it has to have a female connector on the dean plug from the battery to the evolve DNA 200chipset power plug when this mod first came out it was very unsafe, with the possibility of EXPLODING IN VAPERS FACE OR HAND! with the way the li-PO BATT. was set up and that is one reason why the VAPECIGE HAD TO RECALL THEM. I have been waiting since August 25,th Paid in full with FASTTECH, Until I saw your e-mail yesterday in my inbox and I canceled with them and bought from you, but I had to make sure everything was FIXED!
THE Battery door magnets were minor. but the GLUED IN 510 CONNECTOR had to be fixed also!

I asked it is fixed now

JIM TURNER

Member For 4 Years
Thank you very much! when I saw your last e-mail I noticed that you mentioned a Trust issue it was not so much that, but u have to realize I have gone through a lot with FT and this Mod & it is a good chunk of cash people are putting out here. My wife and I live on a fixed Income I'm 60yrs young! lol, so I have to be careful. I will be doing more business with 3fVapes in the future.

Thanks

VU Sponsors