Become a Patron!

6mg with TH (mtl)

hi all,
i am currently using 12mg (high vg) but would like to step down to 6.
My last order was 12mg of Naked Hawaiian pog (good th) and 12mg Crack Pie (almost no th).

I dont like cinnamon flavors, slight menthol fine.
High PG is fine also.

Can someone suggest a liquid for me?
Maybe peach? nectar? citrus?

I want as much th as possible....

Thanks in advance!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Been a long time since I vaped premade juice, so I'm not much help with that. What you could try is this stuff, add a little to the juices you know you like.

https://www.bullcityflavors.com/flash-fa/

As to how much, @AndriaD would be able to help. I just know the stuff exists, and that it's for added TH. I like TH, too, but I get plenty from nic and high PG.

Other than that, I'd say citrus flavors might be good. I get a lot of TH from one I vape that has cranberry in it, too.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, Flash definitely improves the TH. I always made a "pre-mix", at varying percentages, depending on my current nic level; I've used pre-mixes that were 20%, 30%, and 35% Flash, with sometimes about .5% sweetener, in PG; I'd use the pre-mix in my recipes at anywhere from 5% to 10% of the mix.

The pre-mixing I found necessary because the stuff is REALLY potent, and it's very easy to ruin a whole batch of ejuice if you use too much Flash; if it's too much, it will often cause coughing, from the throat "tickle", and it can also cause a lot of sneezing because it tickles your nose -- the active ingredient is piperine, the chemical that gives black pepper its zing... so it pays to use it carefully.

High-PG also improves the TH terrifically, if you can tolerate the PG; so many just can't. I personally use 4.5mg nicotine, 86.5% PG, and don't need the Flash anymore; I think you kinda lose your taste for that, the longer you don't smoke; when I started vaping I wanted TH to grab me by the throat and shake me around; now a mild tingle is fine, but don't really want anymore than what the 4.5mg and 86.5% PG can give me.

Andria

ETA: I also don't have the first clue about pre-made ejuice; haven't bought any in about 3 or 3.5 yrs... however, ECBlendflavors.com always did right by me. They mix to order and you can customize what you get with quite a few different options, but because they mix to order, steeping is usually necessary. Good prices, decent ejuice.

If you get to the point that you want to mix your own ejuice, I can highly recommend the Inawera Shisha Strawberry; tastes exactly like fresh strawberries sliced and sugared, and doesn't interfere with great TH.

sorry for the late reply ...
thank you so much for this info. I chose higher pg but have not tried the flash yet.
I also realized (after getting a bottle of it) that peach has quite strong TH. maybe its like that on all citrus liquids?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
sorry for the late reply ...
thank you so much for this info. I chose higher pg but have not tried the flash yet.
I also realized (after getting a bottle of it) that peach has quite strong TH. maybe its like that on all citrus liquids?

I've heard that citrus flavors do have a pretty good TH, though peach isn't citrus. Could just be the way it's formulated; the first Virginia flavor I used had really good TH, though maybe that was because in 2014, a "standard" ejuice was 80%-85% PG -- oh, how things have changed, and NOT for the better! I had to get the VG version of that same Virginia, from MyFreedomSmokes, when they temporarily ran out of the regular version, and though the flavor was the same, the VG version totally SUCKED -- no TH at all, plus it flat out suffocated me; felt like a cat with a hairball I couldn't yark up to save my life, and that night, I woke up with a TERRIFYING asthma attack.

They can keep that VG shit; it's horrible!

If the higher PG gives you sufficient TH, you may not need the Flash -- did you say you're using 6mg? Depending on the atomizer and wattage you're using, that should give a pretty solid TH, if the PG is high enough.

Andria

VU Sponsors