Become a Patron!

6 from local 773

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Local 773 is a chicago made eliquid. I apologize this review is going up so late. These juices are 30/70 pg/vg ratio 6mg nicotine and contain flavor that state "no diacetyl added".

Pilsen is the first one i tried. This one took some time to get to know. It is a very good cinnamon and brown sugar. I swear it is like a cinnamon bun without the bun. I give thia one a green light. One word of warning, i can't use this as an all day vape because I lose taste for it. I believe this is due to it being cinnamon.

Uptown. This one needed a little steeping. I gave it a warm water bath and a few days in a dark cabinet. This tastes like a creamy raspberry. It is described as a raspberry cheesecake. I give this one a yellow light. It is a good flavor it just isnt a raspberry cheesecake.

Logan square. This one was good right away. This nails the popular breakfast cereal on the head. I can't figure it out but this gives me the cereal the milk and the after taste. Sonce i was a kid i couldn't stand the after taste of this cereal. I give this one a yellow light on personal flavor only. It is exactly what they describe and beyond. Personally i dont like the flavor but love the quality of this juice.

Ukranian village. The one changed slightly with steeping. Roght put of the box it is a delicious sugar cookie exactly how it is described. I give this one a green light please try this of you are looking for an excellent sugar cookie vape.

Potrage park. This is described as a creamy cuatard vape. This juice is definitely creamy custard but it has a slight hint of the after taste i get from the crunch berries. I give ot a yellow light because I am not a fan of the off taste that i am getting in this. I might vape it but in a dripper so I'm not stuck with it in a tank.

Hyde park. This is described as a caramel custard flavor. I have to say this one i saved for last intentionally. It took me a while to understand this flavor and I have to say it is very good. This one gets a green light. This is definitely what they described and definitely vreat tasting.

A big thank you goes out to nick from local 773. He threw in a size upgrade to the hyde park and a few extra flavors.

Good night and have a great vape everyone.
http://local773.tictail.com/

VU Sponsors