Become a Patron!

$58.99 Smok Alien TC Mod Kit w/ TFV8 Baby Tank

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Authentic SMOKTech SMOK Alien TC VW Starter Kit w/ TFV8 Baby Tank $58.99
The Alien Kit consists of Alien 220 mod and TFV8 Baby tank; Alien maximum power can up to 220W; Alien 220 mod can support VW and TC mode. The TFV8 Baby tank is the micro version of SMOK TFV8 as well. The TFV8 Baby tank features compact design, 3mL e-juice capacity, 22mm diameter, bottom pair air-slots, it is the amazing for delicious flavor.
authentic-smoktech-smok-alien-tc-vw-starter-kit-w-tfv8-baby-tank-black-red-1220w-3ml-22mm-diameter.jpg

Last edited:
I ordered over a week ago from the 24 hour shipping list and have seen no movement on my order. What's going on

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered over a week ago from the 24 hour shipping list and have seen no movement on my order. What's going on
Sorry for the dalay. This sku is in the 24hrs zone from last Saturday, not sure why you mentioned it as one week. Would you please message me your order reference? I will ask to check if it's delayed by other reason.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, friends! New colors of smok Alien TC Mod Kit w/ TFV8 Baby Tank are on line now!
Available colors are: White+Red, Black+Blue, Sliver, Black+Orange.
White+Red of smok Alien TC Mod Kit w/ TFV8 Baby Tank is in stock now, shipment within 24 hours, the others are coming soon! Hope you will like them.
Original SMOKTech SMOK Alien TC VW Mod Starter Kit w/ TFV8 Baby Tank $64.59
The Alien Kit consists of Alien 220 mod and TFV8 Baby tank; Alien maximum power can up to 220W; Alien 220 mod can support VW and TC mode. The TFV8 Baby tank is the micro version of SMOK TFV8 as well. The TFV8 Baby tank features compact design, 3mL e-juice capacity, 22mm diameter, bottom pair air-slots, it is the amazing for delicious flavor. There are different color for you to choose.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors