Become a Patron!

$58.49! SUPER deal! Sigelei 150W (black, blue, red, silver) for $58.49!

101vape

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What up VU!

If you've been looking into getting a box mod, now's the time! We restocked on the Sigelei 150W in silver, black, blue, and red. This is the regular version with no TC, but is incredibly reliable and consistent! Enter: "Sig10" at checkout to get the Sigelei 150W for $58.49!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE ITEM AT 101VAPE.COM

UPDATE: We now offer purchases using Paypal.

Last edited:

LarryD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a few tc mods. i think i like ss crown coils best, and at this price i needed a red one! i have beat my sig 100 to hell and back and works like the day i bought it.

101vape

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a few tc mods. i think i like ss crown coils best, and at this price i needed a red one! i have beat my sig 100 to hell and back and works like the day i bought it.
Hey LarryD! Heads up! Please be aware that the Sigelei 150W we have on sale is NOT temp control.

LarryD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes I am aware thank you for the heads up. As I said I have a few temp control boxes including the the Sigelei 150 tc. Until someone comes out with a box that will do tc on stainless steel correctly and not a work around I will be happy with VW. The quality of the oldr sigs are commendable and a few of the lesser quality made boxes just haven't held up for me long term. The sales price you have for a proven winner is all i needed to buy one.

VU Sponsors