Become a Patron!

$55 shipped, sealed, 2 one liters of RTSvapes 100vg 100mg US-only

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapelord235

Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hey I have two sealed frozen 1 liter bottles of 100mg 100VG RTSvapes for $55 free shipping paypal. If you know paypal, you know you get buyer protection so I can't scam you. If anything, I'm the one who can get scammed, but please don't do that lol. I'm a top rated power seller on ebay since 2002 with over 2500 feedbacks and very familiar with paypal and mailing things. The invoice will say 'juice'.

Basically I bought these to stock up before august 8th in case there was a ban but there apparently wasn't. People say if you keep it frozen and in small glass bottles with little to no extra oxygen in the bottle that it'll stay fresh for years once the main liter is opened. To be honest, the reason I'm selling for such a loss is I'm a bit worried the nic will get too peppery over a few years. I'm very much trying to vape the smoothest juice possible and I use only 3mg, and 2 liters would last me like a decade or more so I really don't need it and don't want to worry that it'll get harsh. I've been buying just small 1-4oz bottles of 100mg to mix with instead of opening these two 1 liter bottles.

Labels on bottles show they were made June 6th 2016 and expire May 23 2017 (but according to many vapers, can be kept frozen well past that date). They both have been kept in the freezer since the day I received them in June. They'll be kept frozen until the day they're mailed and will mail USPS 1-3 day priority. The bottles look caved in because that's what VG does when it freezes in a sealed plastic container.

RTS is selling just one of these for $99. I honestly don't know if I got a better deal on them or paid $200 for the pair, but I'm selling both for $55 free shipping total for both liters, must buy both. US residents only.

xf0sp5.jpg

290pttd.jpg

33bhcew.jpg

658poj.jpg

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Looking like its getting close to the expire date on the bottle, but as you say if it's been frozen........
GLWYS

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If that nic stays frozen it will be good for a decade.

Whoever scoops this deal up it would be better if you live close to op or it's still cold where you live so that way it would only be unfrozen for a very short period of time and not making it above room temperature.

I live in Florida and it's a real bummer when even brand new nic shows up on a 90 degree day and the bottle it warm to the touch.

vapelord235

Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll try and buy a small Styrofoam cooler when I pass by the store, and I'll mail it in that with ice packs. I'll update or ask the thread to be deleted once it's sold, so if you're reading this, the liters are still for sale.

I'll take $50 without the cooler and ice packs method. Still pretty cold in the North east. Ships from NJ.

vapelord235

Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
if interested, I prefer you please leave a reply in this thread rather than PM'ing me first because I'm not always logged in, and I just check the thread more often than logging in to check messages.

Will take $40 shipped without the cooler.

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
My god, this is tempting. Alas, 60ml of 100mg nicotine has lasted me the last year and that's with me making a bunch of juice for friends (free; not charging) who like it strong. This would last me the rest of my life haha

vapelord235

Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
^ I know, it's just way too much nicotine concentrate for me. All I have are 30ml glass boston rounds and I don't want to have 33x30mls stored as a 1 liter broken up.

To be honest I was selling on ebay and craigslist and offering up to 10mg for those over 21 and was going to keep one liter for myself in case there was a ban/huge price increase. It became too much of hassle to sort of secretly include nic on ebay, so I switched to 0mg only and was selling just as much if not more. I was selling at basically break even because I bought way too much flavors and bottles and wanted to just get rid of everything quickly while I had the chance. Originally I started buying bulk to sell at a flea market on the weekends which is totally 'allowed' (I woulda ID'd still), but I just never got around to it and started getting rid of everything cheap on ebay and CL.

I wasn't selling much though, other people had shady/cheap ingredients and were selling thousands of bottles with no problem. eBay recently really cracked down even on 0mg (even though you can buy dropper bottles, vg/pg and flavoring all separately still of course).

I was selling to a few shops locally and a few other bulk orders now and then through craigslist but wasn't really making anything. And they were getting custom printed labels and wanted the most complicated flavors like 5 different flavors per bottle and almost all different mixes, it just wasn't worth my time.

I have a lot of flavors also I might put here for really cheap. And glass and ptfe dropper bottles.

I just didn't want it compromising my ebay anymore even though it was 0mg and anyone can just buy separately flavors and VG/PG and a dropper bottle on there. I used to spend the time making the listing and the pics and everything and then I would make a duplicate listing and then 'end' the duplicate. So when ebay made rounds and my main listing was removed, I had the draft saved from the 'ended' one and would just click 'relist' a few weeks later instead of making the whole listing again with the weights and dimensions and pictures etc. But now, they even deleted the 'ended' saved draft so I give up. There's almost nothing on ebay anymore. Few months ago there were lots of sellers it showed they sold thousands of 0mg bottles without the listing ever being taken down.

Basically what it is is ebay doesn't care, they just want their cut, plus it's helping people not smoke, but they are liable for fines if they don't enforce a crack down.

Anyway, sorry to write a book but anyway $40 shipped takes it.

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Currently, I sell on eBay, but just car parts so nothing to worry about.

PM me about the flavors for sure before you put them up. I'm a flavor concentrate whore. Must have like 65+ concentrates and 60% of them I haven't even used yet. Hell, give me a good deal and I'll buy all of the nic and flavors you have. I'm in PA so not too far from you. Feel free to PM me if you would like.

However, at the moment, I would only be interested in one of the bottles of nic. $22.50 shipped? Hook me up with a pretzel, too :)

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Hey bro, I'm very interested but I'm in California and would need the cooler. If we can work something out with the cooler seems me a PM! Looking forward to hearing from you.

vapelord235

Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
to be honest the only place I know where to get a small cooler like that is dollar tree in the opposite direction I'm usually at, that's why I haven't gotten the cooler yet. If johhny wants both for $40 shipped. I can mail it tonight. Otherwise, I'll try and find a small Styrofoam cooler to mail it in in the next few days. johhny, if you want, pm your paypal email, and I'll send the invoice over, it'll just say 100 vegetable glycerin 2 liters new sealed. And I'll mail it as soon as paid.

Unless someone knows it really should be kept frozen instead of frozen, then defrosted in transit and then frozen again, then, I'll just wait till I get a cooler.

johhny, though without the cooler, I will put a 4x4" ice pack or two in the box, then put it in like 3 small garbage bags so the box doesn't get wet and then wrap it in newspaper to insulate. Delivery is 1-3 day from NJ. If you're close, it's 1 day delivery, mid country is 2 days, 3 days west coast areas.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Status