Become a Patron!

510 connection came off on my tuglyfe helpp

Alienmane

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I got a tuglyfe clone the other day, and I threw on a 5 wrap 22 gauge coil on it, and I guess from excessive heat my 510 connector became unglued, I unscrewed my rda and the 510 connector came with it, I would like to just get a whole new 510 connector and possibly a new ( clickier) button.. Does anyone have suggestion on a good hardware retailer online for vapes? And should I just glue the 510 connector? Right now it's back in place because I got the washer to screw back on in the mod, but it still becomes un screwed when I takea off my rda

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Get the 510 from fat daddy vapes. I think he also stock the switches. Use high temp epoxy to secure it, but do it right the first time since it will be on there permanently with epoxy.

You can also go down the path and have a pressure fit 510, with a nut and washer on the bottom. Look at the 510 fat daddy connectors and let us know what you think.

Alienmane

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know I trust myself to do something that's permanent I may order the supplies and get it done at my like b&m, thank you for the info I'm gonna check out the site

VU Sponsors