Become a Patron!

50/50 e-juice NY upstate where to buy?

Ive recently been living in west NY Jamestown. I would like to know if anyone can assist me in locating e-juice that is 50-50 VG PG. My preference is 6mg tobacco flavors. Thanks. No one here sells those, mainly thick juice 80-20 etc.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hi :wave:Welcome to the forum.
The only tobacco flavor that I like is Tribeca by Halo.
I'm not sure where to find a 50/50 ratio though.
@SnapDragon NY is from NY so maybe can help you further.

Hi :wave:Welcome to the forum.
The only tobacco flavor that I like is Tribeca by Halo.
I'm not sure where to find a 50/50 ratio though.
@SnapDragon NY is from NY so maybe can help you further.
Thanks for the welcome. I even purchased a Uwell crown recently so that it could accommodate thicker liquids but even on higher wattages e liquid still comes through the mouth piece. Really frustrating that I can't locate 50-50 juices here. Back in FL and Europe it was common, I looked into getting some shipped but my research concluded that NY law prohibits shipping of e liquids .

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi Frederick
Yes really frustrating here in NY since the flavor ban went into effect in 2020, then PayPal stopped the use of using them for vape purchases. I live on the shore of Lake Ontario and all the vape shops here have turned into tobacco,cigar and pot shops. I knew this was coming so I was able to stock up on all my favorite gear and liquids to hopefully last a few years for me to be able to vape.
I am not sure if any Rezs are by you and if they carry an assortment of eliquids to suit you? I know shops can carry tobacco only liquids in NY and I do not know which brands would be 50/50.
The thicker VG juice should be better for your Crown tank, maybe blow thru the tip with a paper towel wrapped around the air flow holes to clear, or maybe the wattage is not high enough to vaporize the juice?
Sorry I can't be of more help to you.

Hi Frederick
Yes really frustrating here in NY since the flavor ban went into effect in 2020, then PayPal stopped the use of using them for vape purchases. I live on the shore of Lake Ontario and all the vape shops here have turned into tobacco,cigar and pot shops. I knew this was coming so I was able to stock up on all my favorite gear and liquids to hopefully last a few years for me to be able to vape.
I am not sure if any Rezs are by you and if they carry an assortment of eliquids to suit you? I know shops can carry tobacco only liquids in NY and I do not know which brands would be 50/50.
The thicker VG juice should be better for your Crown tank, maybe blow thru the tip with a paper towel wrapped around the air flow holes to clear, or maybe the wattage is not high enough to vaporize the juice?
Sorry I can't be of more help to you.
Yes. So true, every Vape shop around here caters for the pot user and such. So much so the folks working there didn’t even know what PG and VG was or meant. lol. So different to FL and the UK were I’d pickup a 30ml of juice for £1 or back down south in FL 50-50 6mg 100ml for $20. I’m at a loss here and really don’t want to go back to smoking cigs.
What does Rezs mean ?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
What does Rezs mean ?
Indian Reservations- they may be able to sell a better assortment of eliquids. Not sure if they have to comply with NY laws since they are Native people with different laws. Try googling Indian Resevations that sell eliquids in Jamestown ,NY and then call those, hopefully you have some not too far away since no one can ship eliquids to you.
Do you have friends or family in Fla? They could buy and ship to you.

Indian Reservations- they may be able to sell a better assortment of eliquids. Not sure if they have to comply with NY laws since they are Native people with different laws. Try googling Indian Resevations that sell eliquids in Jamestown ,NY and then call those, hopefully you have some not too far away since no one can ship eliquids to you.
Do you have friends or family in Fla? They could buy and ship to you.
Oh yes, Indian reservations, thanks for the clarification. There is one approx 23 miles east of me in Seneca, the few times I stopped there for cheaper gasoline I noticed mainly THC and Pot shops. I will investigate further.
My partner has friends down south in FL, wouldn't shipping be an issue? Same with the UK, my father can get me some liquids from the UK but it will be international shipping? Customs issues perhaps? Or am I safer to ship from FL to NY via friends?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Or am I safer to ship from FL to NY via friends?
If your friends are willing to do that for you , would probably be the best way. If you tell them the brand of juice you like, it would be easy to ship some bottles to you. We just say No when asked at the PO about liquid. Make sure it is wrapped well ,in a ziplock bag in case for no leaks) and put in a box.

VU Sponsors